Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best trap exercises?

Incoporate deads and shrugs at the same time. When you are in upright position, perform a shrug. It works great when you are warming up. I seen chinese olympian doing similar routines.

Heavy deads with a good lockout. Followed by a good isolation move like BB shrugs or DB shrugs. Make sure you have a good explosion up on the shrugs and hold the weight for a split second and lower the weight SLOWLY down. I see so many people just let the weight fall.

clean pulls... experiment with the grip too, like try a snatch grip so you only do the pulling part. works nicely for me

Clean -

When I do deads, I can actually FEEL my traps getting tension. I also do DB shrugs but I don't feel it like I feel it with deads.

I remember the first time it happened I was rubbing my trap area wondering if my skin was peeling.

Seriously, those deads do it for me and maybe you too.

I train traps every 3 days no matter what my body part it that day b/c it took me along time to get them to grow..

Do drop sets w/ dumbell shrugs 90/70/40/20/ etc.. If they have a shrug machine at your gym go heavy and in between sets burn out with a 45 pound plate in each arm doin shrugs..You wont regret this routine

Top Bottom