Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Test with Tren...with poll

What is the best type of Test to run with Tren?

• Test E

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Test C

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Test Suspension

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Test Prop

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Testoviron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sustanon

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Test? Who uses test? More deca!

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
ive only used cyp, sust and deca with Tren.....so due to the fact that i havent tried all of em, i have no grounds for comparison.....tho i can say that out of those 3 i got the leanest when i stacked it with deca, but that also bc my diet was more on point during that cycle than the others

If your going to do daily injections of tren then i'd go with prop in the same barrel

The one nice thing about prop is how fast it will clear if you start getting sides you can't deal with it's easy to stop and clear compared to the longer lasting enth ester

With test it also comes down to personal experiance as some tolorate different esters differently ..

I always would take sust over other sauces.....it just works better for ALL aplications I think.

Kaz

boxerjake said:
If your going to do daily injections of tren then i'd go with prop in the same barrel

The one nice thing about prop is how fast it will clear if you start getting sides you can't deal with it's easy to stop and clear compared to the longer lasting enth ester

With test it also comes down to personal experiance as some tolorate different esters differently ..

Agreed on the clearing fast, why not take something with the tren that needs to be injected frequently? and especially since the sides normally clear fast

Thats the cycle on on right now with amazing results, only minor sides of sweating a little more and trouble sleeping.

Top Bottom