Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supplements for natural bb

Delamuscles

Aside from tons of protein, whats the best stuff to take if you are doing tested BB shows? 1ad, kyno, clen? I want to put on some serious size this offseason, but I'm afraid to juice and fail my lie detector or blood tests the day before the competitition. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Beating the Lie detector test is easy, do some research on the topic and learn simple techniques.

As for the supplements, you would not be on a anabolics board if you wanted to be natural for real. If you get tested before the competition then you have plenty of time to juice all you want, just stay away from all nondrolone compounds.

Test, winny, d-ball or Fina would be my choices, pretty much all drugs with a quick clearance time.

I knew one "natural" competitive BB in my gym and let me tell you, he competed at the NPC masters in NY as a natural, and he was no Propionate the whole time.

Mexican Sarsaparilla

This is what Smilax is derived from. If you get it in the raw form, brew it into a tea, and store in frig. Put under tonge about 15-20 minutes prior to working out and soak for a min or 2. I think www.firstherb.com still has some in stock.

This is what I take when I'm off the juice. Sometimes I get off the juice for 6 months.

This stuff really gets your nuts working again fast, by helping your body produce more natural testosterone.

Beware, if you have a girlfriend, wife or sexual partner, they will be running from you. I can't get enough when I take this shit.
It will also make you very aggressive, kinda like the real TEST, but not as strong. Mix in some creatine to gain some extra size.

Now this shoud help some initially but I think it peaks out after about 10 weeks of use. Get off for about 2-3 weeks and start taking it again. It works the best when your natural test level is down real low.

Hawk

Top Bottom