Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best supp to stop DHT in hair

N2Shampoo

Or a bic razor ;)

=)

will check out n2shampoo

i am only 22 y/o, and have a receding hairline, although my hair grows very long fast. i lose more hairs when i am on a test boosters

and i'm not going to deal with it anymore, time to take action!

=)

will check out n2shampoo

i am only 22 y/o, and have a receding hairline, although my hair grows very long fast. i lose more hairs when i am on a test boosters

and i'm not going to deal with it anymore, time to take action!

You have MPB. You can't fight it forever. I was 20 when I said fk it and have shaved it in the shower every day since. It helps to be a big mofkr though haha

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

You have MPB. You can't fight it forever. I was 20 when I said fk it and have shaved it in the shower every day since. It helps to be a big mofkr though haha

yeah, but i can still fight it.

my hair grows fast, and long still.. i like it this way.
i don't lose more than 20+ hairs per day i would say , more or less

but i want to stop it in its place.. am going to buy n2 shampoo and nizoral i believe!

Well, I guess we can't all be good looking AND bald, N2Shampoo it is.

But i'll see you on the dark side one day!

If n2shampoo has the same dht blocking ingredient as nioxin then go for it. If not and u have mpd u'll want nioxin for starters. Yeah and niz helps. Look at spiro also, I think gwp has it. A dht blocker is a must.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

If n2shampoo has the same dht blocking ingredient as nioxin then go for it. If not and u have mpd u'll want nioxin for starters. Yeah and niz helps. Look at spiro also, I think gwp has it. A dht blocker is a must.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

well i bought the last n2 shampoo. i like what i have read about it

also i am thinking about buying regenepure DR which contain ketocolnzale.

i have been watching videos from the "hairlossfromsteroids" guy on youtube

he reccomends it highly rather than nizoral because of the nasty chemicals in nizoral

Top Bottom