Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best stuff I've ever done!! Right here gents! Pics

They are top notch! Test 400 is kicking in real nice.

A sustanon and Tren Ace cycle from GenevaPharm was the only cycle of steroids that made me LOOK LIKE I was taking steroids. The downside is the sust gives me ACNE, but the strength gains, and increased libido are unreal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ceo
Any pip from that t400?
I've herd it can kill.

The old version was made with GSO and it did cause irritation and slight pain. The new version is GSO and EO mixed as a carrier solution, so less irritation.

As a note, it is often misunderstood what causes pain with PROP and CYP based solutions. People often believed it was the High Benzyl alcohol or Benzyl Benzoate that caused pain.

It is in fact, due to the molecular nature of the PROP and CYP API which tend to form "crystal-like" structures without the proper co-solvent ratios. However, Once the oily solution is injected, it can display some of the properties of the API.

In short, its the "crystals" from the PROP or CYP structures that cause injection pain, NOT Benzyl Alcohol. This is my humble opinion of course.

I've NEVER experienced pain from true Test Cypionate. Test Prop hurts like hell, and Test Enanthate can sometimes cause a slight bit of discomfort. And I am sensitive to PIP from various esters.

Top Bottom