Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best stuff I've ever done!! Right here gents! Pics

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
my9avupu.jpg

ysyqahut.jpg

The results I have been getting from the Test 400 is insane!!!

This stuff is going to blow up...heard some really good reviews!

Nice pics.

GenevaPharm UGL is often confused with Geneza. Two totally different groups - both legit.

GenevaPharm started in the mid 90's by a group of powerlifters when Legit pharm-grade Sandoz test was getting harder and harder to obtain. They only made a 250mg/ml Test Cyp and a Winstrol and that's it! They were NOT a huge source, but the Test Cyp was the best I have ever tried. As I understand it(and I don't have all the details), they have expanded their product line slightly to include the basics - Primo, Sust, Deca, Eq etc but still do not offer the full line of a typical UGL lab, as they simply wish to remain small.

The upside is that the gear is 100% legit and they've been around for 10 years(never see them post on boards), but the downside is that they rarely accept new customers. And they're pricey.

Here's an old pic comparing the Test cyp clone to the original Sandoz product.
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy87/anononymous123/anon_zpsbdb75617.jpg

In my humble opinion they stand out in a sea of fly-by-night labs. The new Primo and Injectable Dbol labels look great - they have holograms embedded in them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom