Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroids for females

Xaisjel

I need some information on using anabolic steroids
I am struggling with weight loss
I have tried a lot of different diets and also I work out a lot and I don't seem to make any progress. I would like to try using steroids but have no experience with them
I’m 5’5’’ and 155 pounds and 44 years old
I'm willing to try using steroids as I have an ex-boyfriend he use them and he had a really nice rock hard body. do you have any suggestions for me and how I can use them and where to find them

Steroids alone will not help you loose weight. You will still need a diet.

Other questions I have is have you had a blood hormone panel done by your doctor? Women hormones can really affect how difficult it is to loose weight. If your estrogen isn't right that could be hurting you and they have drugs that are much safer than steroids to fix those issues.

Other symptoms to think about would be low to no libido, Low energy levels, and depression. These are big markers indicating hormone issues.

As far as options go I will list them in safest to what I consider more risky:

1. Anavar taken in to 5 mg doses per day (You may be able to tolerate more, but risk goes up exponentially as you add more.)

2. Primo at 50 MG a week or up to 150 mg a week. This is an injection so you will have to use needles, but it is better for the liver than Anavar and people with sensitive stomachs may prefer this since it doesn't hit the stomach. Again 50 mg is safe with risk increasing as you increase dose.

3. Winstrol Not sure of the dosing here as my wife didn't like some of the sides she read about with this, so we never played with it.

4. Testosterone - Very low dose of 10-20 mg a week is like male TRT. My wife does this and feels great. Now pro body builders use a lot more I've seen up over 150 mg a week, but as a woman playing with testosterone is a really risky bussiness.

All the above would be run in a 4 week on 4 week off cycle as a beginner. As you get experience longer cycles would be possible.

I need some information on using anabolic steroids
I am struggling with weight loss
I have tried a lot of different diets and also I work out a lot and I don't seem to make any progress. I would like to try using steroids but have no experience with them
I’m 5’5’’ and 155 pounds and 44 years old
I'm willing to try using steroids as I have an ex-boyfriend he use them and he had a really nice rock hard body. do you have any suggestions for me and how I can use them and where to find them

2.5mgs to 5mgs of anavar is the dose I recommend and i want you to always roidtest anavar

Top Bottom