Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best SNL musical performance EVER! EVER!

Best performance ever was "Skid Row-Monkey Business" right after their album debuted at number one in 1991. That fucking rocked!

Madonna did a version of the old Pegy Lee song "fever" a few years ago that was so spot on perfect if shudda been released as a single.

the arrrangement suited that low, throaty, throbbing voice she can do to perfection. :p

i see this cut is included on the SNL dvd mentioned above.......might have to check it out!!!

Last edited:
PICK3 said:
I'm pissed ... U2 performed another song after "I will follow" and they cut it off.

Did you see the SNL cast rockin? They were excited and they get to see big name groups all of the time.

I was pissed too.

Those guys really know how to rock. Razorguns is just bitter that his band(s) will never ever be a big as U2.

Anyway yeah, it was cool. And also yeah they are over the hill and sort of coasting, but it seemed that for a moment the recaptured glory.

Best ever was Ashley Simpson or Sinhead O'Connor. I like the kind of performances that make you go..WTF?

Top Bottom