Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best protein source?

best protein source. xpt supplements

• red meat

Votes: 204 24.2%
  • poultry

Votes: 205 24.3%
  • eggs

Votes: 235 27.9%
  • fish

Votes: 129 15.3%
  • milk

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • cheese

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • nuts

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • other

Votes: 27 3.2%

• Total voters
eggs are gross after 6 months of eating them religiously. any idea's how to jazz em up?

I've never had a hard time with eggs... but I also fry them in coconut oil so its sweet and tasty. I also eat each whole egg in 1 mouth full so they go down fastee and easier

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

Organ meat, especially liver, is supposed to be the best, but I'm not running to butcher to get a bunch of heart and lung.

Eggs and fish.

There are numerous amounts of fitness exercises that you can do to improve your fitness level. Depending on what you want to achieve, you can go to do simple exercises you can do already and do not need any special equipment to join a gym and use more specialized equipment.

Once you have taken the time to determine your goals of health and fitness, the best way to decide what fitness exercises you want to do is follow the five components of fitness (cardiovascular, muscular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility and composition body).

Here is a look at some exercises you can do for each component.

1.) For cardiovascular health, the best exercises are aerobic exercises. In other words, an exercise that is of low intensity, but requires a large amount of oxygen for an extended period. In general, aerobic activity should last at least 20 minutes. Of course, there are many recreational activities that are enjoyable and aerobic in nature. Some examples are: running, swimming, cycling, skating, dancing and walking speed. Apart from these activities, one of the easiest ways to get a good aerobic workout is to get an aerobic workout video. A simple Internet search should provide more than enough options.

For artists and athletes, it may be necessary to separate the next two components of fitness. But for ordinary people, it is probably not necessary, but of course, you can work on each component separately if desired.

Two.) Muscular endurance exercises are the opposite of cardio (aerobic). From muscle endurance exercises are anaerobic, which means they have a high intensity for a short period of time so you do not require a lot of oxygen. Some examples of exercises to help you improve your muscular endurance are pushups, sit-ups, push-ups, sprints, circuit strength training high repetition.

I have become a huge fan of Formulx, I think is the best whey protein on the market, they wanted to develop a recovery shake that could satisfy the needs of high-intensity athletes, providing all the nutrients their bodies needed post-workout, but at the same time did not jeopardize their health by putting less than optimal ingredients into the mix. They knew that their products source (where it came from), process (how it was formulated) and ingredients were going to lead them to the product they were after: A post-workout shake that delivered performance results, tasted great, all while being healthy to drink. Their flagship product, Formulx Natural Recovery, they feel hit that right on the mark. They started with their grass-fed whey protein powder, that is extracted through micro-filtration system, at cold-temperatures to yield a very pure whey protein (yet undenatured and rich in biological activity) that is readily absorbed by your muscles. This gives us a premium-protein source that has virtually no traces of lactose or fat, with all the important protein properties still intact. They added natural flavoring like cocoa powder and sweetened the product with Stevia, a plant extract, and Birchwood Xylitol, a hardwood extract, both of which are very low on the glycemic index to help regulate blood sugar levels. They also added MCT oil to help with energy sustainability and calorie burning. Lastly, they added a whole bunch of plant-extracted digestive enzyme goodies to help even the most stubborn stomach out their digest our product (The digestive enzymes include: Lactase, lipase, protease, bromelain, papain, cellulase and amylase).

I love the taste, is sweet but not overpowering in your mouth and I dare you to tell me different.. You can find their product on their web formulx.com and also if you want you can get a 10%off using the code: fitnessbynutrition

Top Bottom