Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best protein shaker cup

DaMan

I live off friggin' protein shakes and usually can't get to a blender... just wondering if y'alls have a preference... any recommendations on shaker cups? I need to stack up... And Myoplex doesn't mix worth shit unless I shake the thing like a red-headed stepchild.

Coolest-looking one I found so far is http://www.fitnessone.com/load_frames.html?protein-products/shaker , the one with the screwtop (so no spillage when shaking vigorously).

Let's hear it.

Go to www.ast-ss.com and get their shaker or dpsnutrition.com. The AST shaker is the best by far and there are many just like it so get one similar to theirs or just get theirs. It has the little filter inside so that there are no chunks, etc when using it. I have used a few different kinds and the ones with the filters inside are by far the best.

Silverback316 said:
Go to www.ast-ss.com and get their shaker or dpsnutrition.com. The AST shaker is the best by far and there are many just like it so get one similar to theirs or just get theirs. It has the little filter inside so that there are no chunks, etc when using it. I have used a few different kinds and the ones with the filters inside are by far the best.

Oooh I like that one. I have one with a filter, but it''s more of a "windmill"-type filter than a sieve... expensive though. Oh well, just ordered two.

Any other good ones?

(btw, motorized ones SUCK ASS)

Top Bottom