Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best place to see snow in December?

Delinquent

Well my wife and I are gonna try again this year to see snow. She has never seen it and I have only seen it a couple times. We're looking for a place on the east side of the US that will have the best chance of snow between the dates of Decemeber 19th-30th. We tried NC in January last year that failed but due to school, I will only be able to go between the dates I posted. We prefer it to be a mountainous region

Delinquent said:
Well my wife and I are gonna try again this year to see snow. She has never seen it and I have only seen it a couple times. We're looking for a place on the east side of the US that will have the best chance of snow between the dates of Decemeber 19th-30th. We tried NC in January last year that failed but due to school, I will only be able to go between the dates I posted. We prefer it to be a mountainous region

How about Vermont?

ceasar989 said:
never seen snow?

As hard as it seems possible, there are many Native Floridians that haven't seen snow. I'll check out Vermont. Also, I don't wanna go to a place the makes the snow or that jut gets snow because of the snow drift off of higher mountains. We wanna see the snow actually falling

Delinquent said:
As hard as it seems possible, there are many Native Floridians that haven't seen snow. I'll check out Vermont. Also, I don't wanna go to a place the makes the snow or that jut gets snow because of the snow drift off of higher mountains. We wanna see the snow actually falling

Let's just say that while eating my pizza at a restaurant - it snowed 10 inches in VT while I was eating. They do make snow, however on the ski slopes.

Here's a pic of the railing just outside the restaurant:

47b5ce34b3127cce94f523e4a49f00000016108CZt27Zu4bq

jenscats5 said:
Let's just say that while eating my pizza at a restaurant - it snowed 10 inches in VT while I was eating. They do make snow, however on the ski slopes.

Here's a pic of the railing just outside the restaurant:

47b5ce34b3127cce94f523e4a49f00000016108CZt27Zu4bq

Sweet! That was during December?

Go to Houghton or anywhere in the Kenweenau penisula, in the upper peninsula of michigan...fly into green bay. lots of december snow, plus a big ass lake called superior that makes it super cold. fun stuff

Top Bottom