Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best oral for ORAL only cycle...

11bInBalad said:
I'm looking for the best oral for an oral only cycle. I'm not somewhere where I can comfortably use pins although I am lifting and eating like never before. Just want to max my gains. Been lifting for 4 years, just turned 27, bf at 15%. Let me know what you all think about an oral only, also this'll be my 1st cycle. Thanks.

Halotestin.

Strength gains are off THE CHAINNNNN!

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
Halotestin.

DIV

i never tried halo! can you discribe as much as possible about it for me....im always wanting to learn! i will do some searches on it, my source dosent have it yet, but i think it may be comming soon.

a short var/dbol cycle would be interesting

DIVISION said:
Halotestin.

DIV

I was about to say just about the same thing. A var/halo cycle is what I'm about to start. Probably an 8 weeker. From everything I have heard and read this stack is the bomb for an oral only cycle.

What are the ups and downs of a halo/var cycle? Would the strength AND mass be proportional? Also, a good dosage for a first timer? I'm 27, 200lbs, and sitting right around 15%. Been lifting for awhile too.

im thinking of running an oral only cycle too,what compound do you guys think its better for me?i was thinking of anavar,im 23 years old 13% bodyfat im 1,80m(5 feet 11) 200 lbs im trainning seriously for 3 years and im at the point that i think my diet is very good just like my rest and my workout routine so i tought that there was time for a little push,with this cycle i will hope to cut a bit on my body fat and gain a little or maintain my muscle mass while im on a low calorie high protein diet,do you think that there is need of using a anti aromatizing from begginning or only if i feel some sympthoms?its not very common for var to aromatize right?im gonna do a pct too,another doubt that i have is regardless to my testosterone levels and libido problems?whats your opinion on this?and dont flame me plz this will be my first cycle,sorry about my bad english im portuguese.cheers

im thinking of running an oral only cycle too,what compound do you guys think its better for me?i was thinking of anavar,im 23 years old 13% bodyfat im 1,80m(5 feet 11) 200 lbs im trainning seriously for 3 years and im at the point that i think my diet is very good just like my rest and my workout routine so i tought that there was time for a little push,with this cycle i will hope to cut a bit on my body fat and gain a little or maintain my muscle mass while im on a low calorie high protein diet,do you think that there is need of using a anti aromatizing from begginning or only if i feel some sympthoms?its not very common for var to aromatize right?im gonna do a pct too,another doubt that i have is regardless to my testosterone levels and libido problems?whats your opinion on this?and dont flame me plz this will be my first cycle,sorry about my bad english im portuguese.cheers

Turinabol+Anavar or Turinabol+Winstrol.

Turinabol+Anavar is a very safe option, expect a lot of strength and hardness, virtually no visible side effects, but no huge gains of mass can be expected. Turinabol+Winstrol would be a worse solution (as for side effects), but the result wouldn't be much different.

Halotestin is a sh*t. I would never take it.

From what little i've researched and read, stacking two orals is generally avoidable. I'm into the 3rd week of my second cycle. My 1st one was an oral only dbol cycle. I ran the dbol for 6 weeks @ 30mgs and put on 18lbs out of which i've kept 12 and its been 4 months now, so i guess they are mine :)

Tbol run @ 90mgs thereabouts would be interesting too. You could probably run it for 8 weeks and then do a trs pct. You'll have decently keepable gains without the dbol bloat.

Cheers.

Top Bottom