Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best neck workout?

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
i think i've know how to work out every part of my body except my neck? how do u work on it, i can't figure it out and haven't ever read anything on the board about it yet. is it poissible? if so, how?? what do u bodybuilders do?

The best neck work out would be going to see cannibal corpse play live

But if your new to training your neck maybe stick with blood feast or DRI.
then move up to slayer, then cannibal corpse........if youve got the guts......see damaged play.

you will have the hugest neck from doing hair wind mills.

Seriously though.........

the good old lay down on a bench with your head hanging over the edge.......chuck a plate on your face and nod your head up and down in a controlled manner seems like the easiest thing to do with out getting a neck harness. (use a light weight though)

the next option is.......a neck harness.......never used one cause i havent come accross one in my state yet.

i dont think machines are the go.
they dont opperate on natural planes........and can mess up your neck.

so the plate on your face.

I havent tried this yet. But charles polquin recomends having you body on a 45 degree slant whilst your head against a wall holds up your body.
As i said i havent tried it......and i havent figured it out.

wow thanks a lot man, ill def. try it. never saw anyone at the gym go it yet, they'll think im weird but they'll see who's weird a few years from now :D

I'm with endpoint on this one.
Plate on your forehead
I mean what kinda workout doesn't end with a nice rust circle on your forehead or chest right?
Be careful though, use a light weight

Top Bottom