Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Natural Supplements Stack For Lean Muscle

Joanna80

I'm trying to increase my lean muscles mass and would value anyone's advice on what supps I should be having or maybe adding to my current daily regimen. This is not to include pro-hormones.

I have daily: ZMA, Flax Oil, Protein Powder (ON Whey), Glutamine, Creatine. Thats it.

Should I be taking a multivitamin also or anything else? Thanks for your advice.

Always take a multi-vitamin. With all the cooked foods we eat today, our vitamin deficiencies our far worse than we think.. Cooked foods are almost devoid of nutrients, AT LEAST when compared to what it was before it got cooked. Even those not exercising or trying to lose weight should always take a good multi. I highly recommend Mucuna Pruriens to anyone male or female for ultimate hormone balance and support.

If you're trying to add mass then using a Pre Workout (to up energy, focus and intensity for your lifting sessions to get better results) and BCAAs certainly wouldn't hurt.

If you're trying to add mass then using a Pre Workout (to up energy, focus and intensity for your lifting sessions to get better results) and BCAAs certainly wouldn't hurt.

Are Branched Chain Amino Acids tabs of any greater benefit than just taking protein powder? I had always thought that whey protein contain all the branch chain aminos?

Always take a multi-vitamin. With all the cooked foods we eat today, our vitamin deficiencies our far worse than we think.. Cooked foods are almost devoid of nutrients, AT LEAST when compared to what it was before it got cooked. Even those not exercising or trying to lose weight should always take a good multi. I highly recommend Mucuna Pruriens to anyone male or female for ultimate hormone balance and support.

agree on the multi.... you think mucuna is safe long term?

Top Bottom