Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Injectables for strength.

What are the best injectables for strength excluding the obvious Test and tren. with the least amount of water/bloat.

There is none better than tren for injectable, and for oral halo is king with anadrol in second. Every other injectable will increase strength to some extent, but not even close to tren.

hey right sorry to hijack the thread and all but i cant figure out how to post my own thread anyways how does the following cycle look for a lean bulk

prochem tri test 400 per week
pro chem equipoise 300 per week
pre chem mast e 200 per week

superdrol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle at 40 mg per day

cycle support while on the drol

armoasin at 10 mg per day if needed

hcg pre pct blast

nolva and clomid for pct

curently weighing in at 215 at 5.8 about 14 percent bodyfat wont be starting this cycle till im at least 10 percent tho

looking to eat around 1.5 to 2 gs carbs per pound of lean bodymass will adjust tho if i start gettin too fat

protien at around 400 per day

fats at around 100 per day

this is only my second injectable cycle so dont know if im going overboard

still gonna be doing cardio low intensity 3 days per week for 30 mins ish and traning 4 days per week kinda fst7 style

anyways wat you all think of the above ..am i going overboard or does this look allright

id personally bump up the injects and lower the superdrol to 30mg.
Test 500mg
EQ 400mg (minimum) (200 is pretty much useless)
Mast 500mg-600mg

but hey thats just me.

If you are training and eating right...you can make anything work for you. I've worked with lots of people who set HUGE records using 500 Test and 500 Masteron/Deca/EQ per 7-14 days.

I guess im gunna go with masteron.... I personally dont like EQ fucks with my head to much (anxiety/depression)
I have just incorporated tren with my last 5-6 cycles. I just want to try something different for a change.
Thinking Test/Mast/Stanovar (winny/var combo).

Top Bottom