Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Best horror movie

powerforward

Well-known member
Bored and need something to watch. Haven't seen a good fright flick in a while, so lets see ideas on the best horror flicks.
 
The Shining
Salem's Lot

The fist Friday the 13th is good for a laugh.
 
powerforward said:
Haven't seen salem's lot. Its about vampires right?

Yep.

It's an older movie, so don't expect stellar special effects.
 
The Shining is scary. That scene where the kid is cycling his bigwheel through the deserted corridors and comes upon the two little girls is a blood chiller.

Jacob's ladder. That one scared me.

The original Alien.

The Omen movies and Evil Dead II are my faves though.
 
Necronomicon

Hellraiser


Halloween


Demons


Night of the Living Dead (original)


Jeepers Creepers



Any movie with Corey Haim and Corey Feldman.
 
c-sharp minor said:
Necronomicon

Hellraiser


Halloween


Demons


Night of the Living Dead (original)


Jeepers Creepers



Any movie with Corey Haim and Corey Feldman.

yes you are smoking crack! take a hit for me!

ooooooooohyeah
 
Waiting to Exhale. ---- top that! Oh the horror!!!!!
 
I agree with Happy, thinking about watching that movie sends shivers down my spine.

My personal favs include Holloween, Exorcist (a bit cheesy but still packs a punch, the reintroduced spider walk creeped me out), Aliens (its more horror then sci-fi) and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Oh, and has anyone seen The Wicker Man? Now that is a weird movie. A musical, horror, who done it flick. Its worth checking out just for its weirdness.
 
Go for the bad horrors, my man.

The Killer Eye

Shrieker

Color Me Blood Red

Death Race 2000 ... more campy B-movie than horror, but I saw it in the horror section.

The Killer Eye is by far one of the stupidest movies I have ever seen. And to answer those questions of yours, yes, I rent terrible movies on purpose. They're always good for a laugh.
 
The Shining is one of my favs. Totally fantabulous.

Pee Wee's big adventure scared the hell out of my when i was a kid. Don't know if it will have the same effect now.
 
powerforward said:
The worst horror movie I ever saw had to be Zombie Gourmet Chef From Hell. I'm not lying about the title.

That is amazing! Now I have to see it.

Want the plot to the Killer Eye? A kid is used as a lab rat to this dude trying to find a gateway to the "8th dimension." Long story short, the kid's eye gets fucked up, grows out of his head to the size of a beach ball with a big tentacle hanging off it, and tries to have sex with every girl in the movie. Go figure.
 
Alien
Aliens
Event Horizon. This one really rocks. Scary as shit, everyone that i saw it with jumped out if their seat. Good surround sound is a must.
 
So far its looking like the wicker man, the killer eye!, and salems lot. Never seen these three so I will probably check these out.
 
gwl9dta4 said:
Alien
Aliens
Event Horizon. This one really rocks. Scary as shit, everyone that i saw it with jumped out if their seat. Good surround sound is a must.

event horizon is an EXCELLENT movie. just watched it the other night.
 
I wouldn't exactly call The Shining a horror movie, but since people are suggesting it, another in the same genre that is a VERY good movie is The Others with Nicole Kidman.
 
gettinlarger said:


event horizon is an EXCELLENT movie. just watched it the other night.


Yeah, when i first saw it in the movies i almost left the theather twice. I just thought to myself "man i do not need this shit". Needless to say i bought it as soon as it hit DVD. I would strongly encourage everyone to watch it with lights off and sound turned way up, it a dark dark oddysey into sci fi horror. Easily one of the best.
 
Top Bottom