Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best for first cycle Sustanon or Test?

test maybe test....

but i feel much better usin enan. than i ever did usin sust. No flu, no hot flashes and sickness spikes.

JMO

BIGNUTT - You seem really worried about the heart/liver thing. Any previous physical problems that have you concerned?

8x difference in price? Something wrong there...

Yeah, I don'r understand it. My source says its because the other two are created in an underground lab and not by a major company like Organon. I need a different source....:( :mix:

I don't have any past problems except high blood pressure, but its gone down alot for the past year or more, like 180/30 and thats good for being 285lbs and 6'4". My father has had problems w/ blood clots in his legs, but mine have been fine, plus I run, bike, and move around all day.

BIGNUTT said:
Ok Dinkle,

I read your article and I am wondering still why I can get Sust for say $11, but the other two are say $85? Hmmm.....
Bro I don't think you have a good understanding of what you're buying.

The Sustenon is a single dose amp. The fact that it is $11 tells me this.

Whatever the $85 product is is a multi-dose product, that means you get to use it more then one time.

Do some research.

What are the mg/ml contents of the products you're looking at?

genarr3 said:

Bro I don't think you have a good understanding of what you're buying.

The Sustenon is a single dose amp. The fact that it is $11 tells me this.

Whatever the $85 product is is a multi-dose product, that means you get to use it more then one time.

Do some research.

What are the mg/ml contents of the products you're looking at?

Here you go:

sustanon 250mg/ml (organon, turkey) - $11
test prop 200mg/10ml vial - $85
test enanthate 250mg/10ml vial - $90

:confused:

BIGNUTT said:

Here you go:

sustanon 250mg/ml (organon, turkey) - $11
test prop 200mg/10ml vial - $85
test enanthate 250mg/10ml vial - $90

:confused:

1ml = 1cc
1cc = one dose.

If there is no number next to the "ml", it's assumed to be 1.

The Sustenon is more expensive.

BIGNUTT said:
So the prop and enanthate are for 10 doses?

Would it be ok to use "underground lab" made test?
Yes.
That depends on what UG lab, and who you ask. Personally I only use gear from major labs.

So if I go with test. enathate, is their anything I can/should safely stck with it? I want to get cut also, but I don't want anything screwing with my heart ot tyhroid so I think there is really nothing.

Whats Primo used for? I hear its safe....

Top Bottom