Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Foods?

I eat a lot of Bison, elk and turkey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Some ideas (mainly from my diet)

Oats
Egg Whites
Tuna
Lots of green vegetables
Cottage Cheese
Greek Yogurt
Some lean meats like chicken/turkey breast
Peanut butter

My diet is basically 100% calorie dense foods like cheese, peanuts and pasta otherwise it's hard to reach my calorie surplus

Depends on your body type (weight,height), your age, metabolism etc. All the suggestions so far are good but find out what works best for you by experimenting with these recommendations, then keeping track of your progress over time. so try portions of these various replies, make a list of say 6 food groups/examples that you'll eat one week, then 6 more the next week, and so on for 4 weeks......and keep track of your weight changes, how you feel through the day physically and mentally. then adjust accordingly.

Of course this doesn't account for your exercise regimen. bottom line keep track of your habits daily, note the results, and make the adjustments

Oats
Egg Whites
Tuna
Mackerel
Sweet Potatoes
Chicken
Turkey
Peanut butter
Avocado
Nuts
Milk
Cottage Cheese
Lean Steak
Pork Chops (fat off)
Turkey mince burgers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pussy
Chicken
Pussy
Oats
Peanut Butter
Pussy
Eggs
Pussy
Fish
Pussy
Vegetables
Pussy

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

Beef liver is one of, if not the most, nutritionally dense foods out there. For that matter so is any liver, it's just hard to get the nutrition profiles on bison, venison, elk, etc. About a pound per week works wonders for your "diet." And for the record, the liver has many functions. Storing toxins is not one of them. Do some research on beef liver's nutritional content. Eat and enjoy.

Oh BTW, if you don't really like the taste just cook it in some butter with onions and tomato. The high acidity will kill some of the taste. Also a bit less done is less strong in flavor. For some reason over cooking tends to bring out a stronger flavor.

Top Bottom