Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fat burner on the markey

xenadrine and md6. people have been saying that lipo works really good if you can handle the side effects.

Has anyone who says that Xenadrine is the best fat burner on the market tried Dymetrine Extreme? Many of my friends and I have used them both and we all hold the opinion that Dymetrine Extreme is a lot more potent.

Lipokinetix and Adipokinetix.

And if George's (the owner of this site's) new product is what it says (which I have reason to doubt: 1R, 2S norephedrine, caffeine, yohimbine HCL) then it'll be just as effective.

Lipokinetix is the best LEGAL fat burner I have used. Adipokinetix is also a good product. I am excited to hear reviews on Georges new product, sounds like a good one.

M18

The best fat burner on the markey would be Xenadrine. I tried Hydroxycut and it is not nearly as good as Xenadrine.

i tried xenadrine, and burnt quite a bit of fat without watching what i ate ( i was stupid ) but it worked great. i just did like half an hour of jogging a day.

Top Bottom