Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Dbol?

Are Sciroxx Dbol any good?

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

Sciroxx here is Mexico is bunk. I tried their Dbol a while back and got to the point where I slammed 160mg a day with no result, feeling etc. I contacted them and just got blown off.

Maybe the US version is different.

Never tried sciroxx but they have a good rep here, its surprising so many people get bunk Dbol, seriously for all it costs to make it right whats the point in selling underdosed gear, even as a business model it makes no sense... I suppose there's a chance of issues with the raw powder from time to time...

Never tried sciroxx but they have a good rep here, its surprising so many people get bunk Dbol, seriously for all it costs to make it right whats the point in selling underdosed gear, even as a business model it makes no sense... I suppose there's a chance of issues with the raw powder from time to time...

That is such an excellent point, I just cant understand it either. I pretty much exclusively homebrew and I can tell you the cost savings in underdosing something like Dbol or Test, is almost nothing. To risk losing a customer, burning the labs name...for less than a dollar a bottle, makes no sense.

I use to love British dispensaries , but the DEA shut them down awhile ago, what's left is only what was in stock , too many fakes going around too , but those little pink 5mg tabs had a kick.. But as of now my new favorite is vermodje dbol, that stuff is strong as fuck , was taking 50mg a day and had to bump it down to 40mg .. I kick started my cycle with them for 6 weeks and added 23lbs , I'm sure a lot of the weight was water weight though , it did give me very very high blood pressure though .. Strong little fuckers and cheap too

Top Bottom