Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best creatine to use?

bake1450

Just started working out again. I run 1 miles every night then work out 3 night a week. I can tell i am getting some where but I am looking for more. I have thought about creatine but the punk at gnc didnt know anything about it. Right now i weigh in at 160 i drink 100oz of water a day.
6 hydroxycut with asprin.
4 Mega L-Glutamine from pro performance 2 before 2 after and
2 on off day
2 scoops of 100% whey protein from pro performance

I know im gonna get flamed but i am using a bowflex. The nearest gym is 45miles away i do have dumbells but the wife is parinoid about our kids getting hurt 2 and 4 yrs old. I wish i had access to a gym or had the room for one. without worry of the kids getting in there, but hey times are tough. she got it from a friend that was getting a div. and it was her hubbies. bought it new in box for 100.00.
anyway what would you guys recommend. beside selling the bowflex. as for supplements.
any help would be great.

First off, stop going to GNC and start using your computer- i.e. the INTERNET. GNC is a rip-off, period. Try dpsnutrtion.com, and nutritionmegastore.com. With the money you save, you can buy your wife a nice piece of jewelry to get her off your back. With the rest, you can buy yourself a real gym.

I like to order my supplements through DPS nutrition. They have the overall best prices. Phosphagen HP is good but Synthevol HP is better as far as creatine is concerned.:)

I'm using TRAC from MHP right now - I get a better response from it than from the plain creatine powder, but without the sugar rush that most of the various other "delivery systems" use (like Cell-Tech - 300 calories in a 10gm/creatine serving!. (I'm diabetic and dieting, so avoiding the sugar blast is important to me.) I can't really say that it lives up to the ad hype (but what does?), but I do notice a difference. You can get it through DPS - I've used them a few times with no complaints.

On the workout front, you might want to look into a set of Power Blocks dumbbells (or a similar product) - compact enough that you could put them in a cabinet and lock them away from the kids, thus satisfying the wife and letting you save the jewelry angle for some other time soon when you need to bribe her...I mean give her a token of your love. Of course that doesn't help with legs too much...

Top Bottom