Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Cologne

What is your(and the ladies)favorite scent,hands down?

• Acqua Di Gio

Votes: 131 30.8%
  • Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

Votes: 24 5.6%
  • Imperial Millesime

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Green Irish Tweed

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Platinum Egoiste

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • FCUK

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Davidoff Coolwater

Votes: 19 4.5%
  • Gucci Envy

Votes: 21 4.9%
  • Dolce & Gabbana

Votes: 59 13.9%
  • Issey Miyaki

Votes: 37 8.7%
  • Hugo Boss/aqua Elements

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Curve

Votes: 34 8.0%
  • Burberry Touch

Votes: 26 6.1%
  • Kenneth Cole

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Emporio Armani

Votes: 23 5.4%
  • Givenchi PI

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Allure

Votes: 17 4.0%

• Total voters
split endz said:
Just bought Auqa de Gio. Love the scent, but damn, it disappears in 5 min.

lmao,totally agree.ADG is easily my favorite scent right now(waiting on my Green Irish Tweed in the mail to see how it compares),but I have blasted through a 3.3 oz bottle in literally a few weeks.Going to get the 6.7 ouncer next time.

Hey huck, I'm just curious: why did you go with GIT as opposed to Millesime Imperial? Was it the price, or did you just prefer GIT better?

I've heard nothing but great things about BOTH colognes, so just wondering...

I have both Millesime Imprerial and GIT , I like the Imperial much butter. Also , Himalaya is a good choice too, great for a formal event.

CrazyRussian said:
Hey huck, I'm just curious: why did you go with GIT as opposed to Millesime Imperial? Was it the price, or did you just prefer GIT better?

I've heard nothing but great things about BOTH colognes, so just wondering...

GIT was first on my list based on feedback here from folks who have actually used it,as well as not many places seeming to carry MI.But Millesime is next on the list for me,as well as Platinum Egoiste.That's going to dent the pocketbook something fierce.

BTW you guys,one of the scents I bought off your recommendations that I get the most compliments/inquisitions off of is FCUK.It has that suave light vanilla after smell that really is addictive.Wasn't initially crazy about it,but it has grown on me big time and become one of my favorites.

Top Bottom