Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Cereal

I think the best sugar cereal for a refeed is Lucky charms, Whole grain Oats and those great sugary marshmellows, mmmmmmm..........mmarshmelllowss.

and best of all, NO Trans Fats! That means its one of the few kids cereals that the second or third ingredient listing is NOT "partially hydrogenated oil" This is trans fat and the FDA is going to start forcing people to list this on the nutritional facts on foods, this means Sat fat will start showing up again on labels it previously wasnt,....
but this is a good thing because that means they took the Trans fat out because its worse for you. NO amount of Trans fat is safe for Human consumption, fact.
The only reason it was in there in the first place was its cheaper and they wanted to find a way to get the sat fat off the label but still get the effect they want in the product, so they hid the bad stuff in the ingredients list and took it off the Nutrional info.

STAY away from anything Hydrogenated, Im sure most of you know this but just an FYI for the newB's I guess.

Kid Dynamite said:
It is addictive. Last summer on a ckd (I failed that one BAAADDD) I would eat like 2 or 3 boxes of cereal a day.

Yea, "refeeds" are a problem for me, just too addictive, Ive got to stop this.........
I am not proud of this but yesterday I ate a Box of Lucky Charms, Special K w/ berries (so good w/ merely cold H20), half box of Fiberone, and a 1/2 gal of FF NSA Ice cream in a 4 hour period, talk about feeling all bloated, farty, and fat! lol. Ive Got to stop this, Im soo good all week long so I can do this shit on the weekend, WTF?

just bought some Fiber One and ate it w/ some blue berries...that's some good shit. :) Pretty damn high fibre..holy shit...freaking 14g / serving.

I was just thinking --- moderate "refeeds" are good even if you aren't trying to lose weight. Let me explain...

When lifting hard and frequently, eating a lot of carbs and even fat makes me a little bit slower and perhaps even *weaker*. It makes sense to eat slightly below maintenance during the week followed by 1 or 2 days of rest and above maintenance calories. This way, your glycogen is replenished and you won't be lifting when you are digesting and processing all of that food. When bulking, it may make sense to eat slightly above maintenance during the week followed by a few days of rest and more significantly above maintenance calories.

I think what many people consider a *refeed* is nothing more than a binge. Moderate refeeds, when kept under control, are very useful. Maybe calories should not drop so low before the refeed so you don't go crazy during the refeed.

Penut butter crunch and cocoa puffs, mixed in with a glass of optimum nutrition choc. 100% whey is so good right after your workout.

plornive said:
I think what many people consider a *refeed* is nothing more than a binge. Moderate refeeds, when kept under control, are very useful. Maybe calories should not drop so low before the refeed so you don't go crazy during the refeed.

Totally.

Top Bottom