Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bench press question, this sucks! Read!

S

SSAlexSS

Hello all!

This sucks, my arms are too weak and I can't bench press enough to really hit my chest. I have to do worthless pec-deck. My chest strenth increases each week but I can't apply it to bench press successfully coz my arms arent getting stronger. WTF?

It seems that my chest is primary fast twitch and my tricepes slow twitch.

Any ideas? Also, what is the best tricep mass builder, dips behind the back or close grip benches?

reply please!

Thanx

Pre-exhaust your pecs with the pec-deck or flyes.

Tricep mass builders: French Presses, Bench Dips (add wt. and more wt. and more wt.), Close-Grip Bench Presses, Overhead DB Extensions (love those!)....

Give yourself a nice wide grip, on the bar it'll put all the emphasis on the chest doing the work rather than the tris. I had the same problem, my tris always cost me to fail before my chest wasn't even nearly tired.

Try some dumbells. If you have trouble with even the bar, just an assumption correct me if I'm wrong, use a pair of 15 pounders for pressing. Also do lots of pushups, they seem like almost the same motion as a bench press to me, just performed upside down.

I agree with leanteen, I always use Dumbells for all of my chest routines, I find it much more effective and I can control my form much better. Can't lift as much as a bench press, but it is more effective for me

WTF? I thought you were the guy that was doing 3.5 plates on the hammer strength chest machine right?

why don't you continue to do bench and focus on arms? huh?

Top Bottom