Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Belly fat

Yohimflame really works wonders, and I have seen it with my wife. She has been using it for a while, and there are real improvements - there is less cellulitis, her pants size has gone down by one or two sizes. Therefore, it works, and it works great.

However, I must warn you that if you are sensible to stims, you should be using it in the morning, since it contains yohimbine, which will keep you up all night if you are sensitive to stims.

Yet, in the end of the day, it is all about the diet. If the diet does not work, then you need to add even more cardio. I remember back in the days, when I was in the most shredded form ever, I would not do any sort of supplements, nor would I diet. I just did like 9-10 hours of cardio per week.

Yea cheers think I will up my cardio game first

Thank you for the article. My girlfriend is looking on how to get off her belly fat, she's looking freaking amazing with only a bit of fat and she tells me that she needs to get that one off either... girls :D

Have her send me a PM/email if she wants some help with her diet!

Cheers

Yea my diet is on point might just give some clen a bash

I personally hate clen but most people have to try it for themselves. Yohimflame is a good product so let us know how it works for you. N2Slin is another great product that might work well with a carb cycling diet.

Top Bottom