Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Belly and lower back fat...

goonieboy2008

Hi
For the past 5 weeks i have been cutting down and loosing weight and BF my arms and legs and back are more defined but my waist is the same
frown.gif

The problem is a really don't look fat around the waist when i look in the mirror but when i measure myself i am a 39 inch waist.Im 6'2" 220lbs and i have a 47 inch chest.But i still would like to go down to a 35-36 inch waist like i had about 5 years ago.Not sure how long its going to take this time.

This is all diet and training bro. Your gaols are easily reached. Tell us what you are currently doing so we can critique it and get you on the right track.

This is all diet and training bro. Your gaols are easily reached. Tell us what you are currently doing so we can critique it and get you on the right track.
My diet ,i consume 2600 cal. per day 40%P 40%C 20%F as for the carbs its brown rice,oats,lentils,beans,vegetables,berries and lean protein turkey,chicken and eggs( 2 yolks per day),egg whites,whey.I take fish oil and multi for supplements. I train 6 days a week one body part per day with 30 mins cardio after workout five times a week.

Ok IMHO if we are trying to cut a bit I would lower carbs and up protein intake. Increase your good fats a bit and run a 50/20/30. P/C/F. The foods you have listed are the right ones but we need to get the timing of them down. I would have absolutely no carbs in evening meals and up the fat intake by using some olive oil, or something similar to increse the fat intake. That with the cardio and training you are doing should start to shed some fat bro!

Ok IMHO if we are trying to cut a bit I would lower carbs and up protein intake. Increase your good fats a bit and run a 50/20/30. P/C/F. The foods you have listed are the right ones but we need to get the timing of them down. I would have absolutely no carbs in evening meals and up the fat intake by using some olive oil, or something similar to increse the fat intake. That with the cardio and training you are doing should start to shed some fat bro!

Thanks but isnt 20% Carbs too low? from what i have been reading and in the evening i eat mostly fibrous carbs like veggies or beans,lentils

Thanks but isnt 20% Carbs too low? from what i have been reading and in the evening i eat mostly fibrous carbs like veggies or beans,lentils

I saw Rip post that in the thread you are referring to and while I understand what he is saying I can't say I agree with it. Keeping carbs low during a cut is going to allow you to burn more energy from fat stores thus allowing you to achieve your goal much more quickly. While the body will most likely go through a period of lethargy as a result that will normally level off once you start to use the fat stores as fuel instead of the excess carbs. Once you achieve desired look then you can gradually start re adding the carbs.

I saw Rip post that in the thread you are referring to and while I understand what he is saying I can't say I agree with it. Keeping carbs low during a cut is going to allow you to burn more energy from fat stores thus allowing you to achieve your goal much more quickly. While the body will most likely go through a period of lethargy as a result that will normally level off once you start to use the fat stores as fuel instead of the excess carbs. Once you achieve desired look then you can gradually start re adding the carbs.

Sorta Light version of keto... Works freakin wonders if you stick at it and get it down right. Instead of sitting there with stored carbs you simply use them for brain function and gym basically, then fat is used intermittently :)

thanks i will try to put my carbs down but i like them so much :)

Top Bottom