Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being sick and working out???

TC2

What do you guys think??

Is it better to half ass workout while being sick or to just wait till you feel better??

I workout pretty intensely, but today I feel weak as a kitten(or Alien Amp Pharm)..

I hate to take time off though. :worried:

I generally like working out when I'm sick. Makes me feel better, kinda feels like I'm burnin that son'bitch out! Unless it's like the flu, then I'd have to stay at home and recover as quickly as possible.

zxe003 said:
I generally like working out when I'm sick. Makes me feel better, kinda feels like I'm burnin that son'bitch out! Unless it's like the flu, then I'd have to stay at home and recover as quickly as possible.

I thinks it's a mild case of the flu, I just dont want to over do it and get really knocked out of commision..

plus if I can only put half the effort into it, screw it, the weights will be there next week.

Matters how sick I am...I have gotten great workouts in when I was kind of sick....but if it is something where vomitting\lack of being able to hold food in is involved I will just rest...

I go by the "rule" that is symptoms are below the neck to not work out...above the neck get in a workout...sounds stupid:) but works for me

InTraining said:
Matters how sick I am...I have gotten great workouts in when I was kind of sick....but if it is something where vomitting\lack of being able to hold food in is involved I will just rest...

I go by the "rule" that is symptoms are below the neck to not work out...above the neck get in a workout...sounds stupid:) but works for me

I like that "rule"....that's how I've basically approached it.

Top Bottom