Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being on and extremely tired

daville

Just got back on about 3 weeks ago. 400mg a week and 50mg of var Ed. Felt great until the past couple days and now I feel like I could sleep all day. Does this happen to anybody else? If so why? What helps other than caffeine?

The same thing happened to me whilst running tren bro, Ive heard of cats running T3 to combat the fatigue. Ive also heard the term adrenal fatigue getting thrown around but Im not sure if thats what it would be. Try eating more carbs especially after your workout and supplement some ginseng, guarana etc

I would guess it could be the var causing it.

Have you been training balls out? You may need to back off abit in the gym.

Maybe you have a bug in your system atm?

Really hard to say. Tiredness is generally not associated with test or var as far as I know. Maybe your var is actually something else?

I was wondering the same thing about the var. It came from a reliable source though but now a days who knows. I been hittin it pretty hard but getting some good rest at night too. I only train 5 days. I feel all day like I do when I wake up in the middle of the night to piss. Maybe I'll try lowering the var dose and see what happens. The var is just now starting to kick in good because I started it a week later than the test. Thanks everyone for the input.

It's wierd how diff cycles can cause diff sides even with the same compounds. First 5 cycles I never had a prob with estro then last cycle my nips caught fire. This cycle I get hit with fatigue. I always run moderate dose of test and switch between var and win on my last couple cycles. I have messed with tren but it's been a while. I did experience insomnia but still felt like I could run through a brick wall. I'm just gonna buck up!

Just got back on about 3 weeks ago. 400mg a week and 50mg of var Ed. Felt great until the past couple days and now I feel like I could sleep all day. Does this happen to anybody else? If so why? What helps other than caffeine?

Try getting a little rest over the next few days and see if that rejuvenates you.
Are you taking any liver protectants? Those are always a great idea.

Let's keep this going boys. I'm ON 50mg day DBol & SUFFERING from this exact thing right now. I'm having to drink coffee in the middle of the day just to work. Ive even SKIPPED WORKOUTS!! HELP!

Top Bottom