Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beijing Get Olympics...bullshit!!!!

Funy how your mind expands when you really look at the issues instead of toeing the party line.
How many economic "shots in the arm" should we give the murderous COmmunist regime? The fucks still have Most Favoured Nation Status.
And Clinton gave them most of our Defense Secrets...

a political choice....thats all and we cant do anything about it

Bump this shit up. . . . and Bootyshaker, I can't believe what you just said about Mandarin.

I used to eat there all the time before I moved away :(

That shit is fucked up

The Doc

I completely agree with that choice... Its a way to promote the respect for human rights and freedoms in China, which has one fifth of the total human population in the world... And its about time we don´t see China as a threat but as a partner...

After what the Chinese did to the Tibetan people and its own people in Tienemen square, they should have never gotten the Olympics.

Further, they will continue to take advantage of us, now that they know our President is an idiot.

Apparently, the Appointed President is the laughing stock in all of Asia (not just Europe).

BeardedClam said:
screw tibet. also this was not bush's decision. you take every single thing and blame it on bush or the republicans when it has nothing to do with them. you really dont know anything except to blame the people you dont like. thats a democrat trait. blame the rich and republicans for every thing you dont like.

Democrats are a bunch of whinning pussies...

By his own sick reasioning, that must mean that he's a Conservativaphobe! People like that are usually closeted Republicans.

China is such a shit hole that all our olympic athletes will need gas masks to compete. Did anyone see the new satalite pictures that show Asia has 7/8 of all the worlds pollution and alot of our storms and shit like that come from the shit that they put in the air. It all comes from them and moves over the west (fuckers)

Last edited:
Top Bottom