Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beijing Get Olympics...bullshit!!!!

TheSalami said:
whats your point dim sum? china is a piece of shit and shouldnt benefit from the olympics. if someone else wants it then china shouldnt get it. first the chinese need to learn how to fly their fighter jets and not to fuck with america. then they need to stop eating so much rice.

:eek:

TallChinese, did you join this Board just for this topic?? :confused:

China is an ass-sucking, oppressive Communist filth-pot. They persecute Christians and murder dissidents. Fuck off.
I love you as a person, TallC, but if you defend China's policies, I gotta speak up. :mad:

Thursday August 2 7:40 AM ET

China Paper Sacks Organ Trade Reporter - Group
BEIJING (Reuters) - A newspaper in the southeastern province of Jiangxi has sacked a senior reporter whose article on organ harvesting in China riled Beijing, a human rights group said on Thursday.

The Hong Kong-based Information Center on Human Rights and Democracy said Yao Xiaohong, news director at the Jiangxi Metropolitan Consumer News, was fired for writing about a local court's alleged plot to sell the kidneys of an executed prisoner.

An editor at the paper, based in the city of Nanchang, told Reuters Yao left the newspaper a month ago because one of his stories had ``violated editorial rules.''

The editor said the reasons for Yao's departure were ''sensitive'' and declined to give details.

Yao's story -- one of a series of reports on the problem to leak out of China in recent years -- was published in April and subsequently appeared on the Web site of the Communist Party mouthpiece, the People's Daily.

In June, a Chinese doctor living in the United States told the House of Representatives subcommittee on human rights he removed skin and corneas from the corpses of more than 100 executed people, including ``victims of intentionally botched executions.''

The Chinese Foreign Ministry lashed back, saying the doctor had fabricated ``a vicious slander'' and ``sensational lies'' for his own personal benefit.

Yao was now working at a newspaper in Guangzhou, the rights group said.

MEDIA CRACKDOWN

His dismissal is the latest evidence of one of China's broadest media crackdowns in recent years.

Last month, a Communist Party document circulating among publications around the country threatened newspapers and magazines with instant closure if they stepped out of line, news industry sources said.

In many cases, newspapers have summarily fired editors in order to appease propaganda chiefs and avoid being shut down, they said.

In June, a deputy editor-in-chief of a newspaper in Henan province, the Dahebao, was fired for reports the paper carried about corruption.

In May, at least two senior editors at the Guangzhou-based Southern Weekend were forced out over stories that suggested a gang leader executed for mass murder was the product of a deep social malaise.

The rights group also said on Thursday that Southern Weekend's readers' Web site -- a high-traffic intersection for exchange of information on social problems -- had been shut down.

An editor at the newspaper confirmed the readers' Web site had been closed recently but offered no details.

Officials and editors link the new hard line to political sensitivities ahead of the 16th Communist Party Congress late next year at which many of the party's top leaders, including General Secretary Jiang Zemin, are expected to step down.

Analysts say it is also part of a broader Communist Party effort to reassert control over a media industry being torn by commercial pressures as China moves toward a market economy.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/htx/nm/20010802/ts/china_media_dc_1.html

Sure will choke!

TheSalami said:
whats your point dim sum? china is a piece of shit and shouldnt benefit from the olympics. if someone else wants it then china shouldnt get it. first the chinese need to learn how to fly their fighter jets and not to fuck with america. then they need to stop eating so much rice.

Oh sure I have a nice dim sum that will choke you.

Use Listerine please! :eek:

At least 1,781 people have been executed in China in a "frenzy" of state-sanctioned killings over the past three months, Amnesty International said yesterday.

About 2,690 death sentences have been handed down in the course of a "Strike Hard" against crime campaign by the Government, the rights group said.

"More people were executed in China in the last three months than in the rest of the world for the last three years," said Amnesty, which monitors the death penalty around the world.

Diplomats in Beijing monitoring local reports estimated that about 1,300 people had been executed since the campaign began. But both diplomats and Amnesty suggest the real toll may be much higher.

The Government does not release details of the number of executions, which is regarded as a state secret. But increasingly the domestic media reports the implementation of the death penalty around the country.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/0107/07/world/world8.html

Weapon X said:
Thursday August 2 7:40 AM ET

MEDIA CRACKDOWN

His dismissal is the latest evidence of one of China's broadest media crackdowns in recent years.

Last month, a Communist Party document circulating among publications around the country threatened newspapers and magazines with instant closure if they stepped out of line, news industry sources said.

In many cases, newspapers have summarily fired editors in order to appease propaganda chiefs and avoid being shut down, they said.....

etc etc etc
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/htx/nm/20010802/ts/china_media_dc_1.html

We know these things happen, we don't agree to these, we express our views ... and yes we do have freedom of speech....

Weapon X said:

China is an ass-sucking, oppressive Communist filth-pot. They persecute Christians and murder dissidents. Fuck off.
I love you as a person, TallC, but if you defend China's policies, I gotta speak up. :mad:

Thank you Weapon and no I did not join this Board just for this topic... would be a very sad life if I did :)

Yes China persecute Christians, murder dissidents, sure deserve the fuck off...

If it takes a 100% clean country to host the Olympics then it would never happen unless God washes the world again with another flood huh?

And Weapon... I don't defend the Communists' policies... hello?.... I defend Chinese.

Weapon X said:

Thank you Weapon and no I did not join this Board just for this topic... would be a very sad life if I did :)

Yes China persecute Christians, murder dissidents, sure deserve the fuck off...

If it takes a 100% clean country to host the Olympics then it would never happen unless God washes the world again with another flood huh?

And Weapon... I don't defend the Communists' policies... hello?.... I defend Chinese against the ignorance of

damn this connection.....

... against the ignorance of cultures, lack of world views and racism.

Peace!

Top Bottom