Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beginner cycle help needed please!

joeyW22

hello everyone, i've just turned 24 been training since i was 16 snd since 18 been training pretty much at least 5 days a week and sometimes 6 days a week split including 2 leg sessions..... but anabolics has always interested me i feel like ive stopped growing (height) wise and my growth plates are sealed now so im looking to begin my first cycle? but i desperately need some solid advice and opinions from experienced users who are willing to pass on info they've learned it would be much appreciated.....i was thinking of taking deca 400ml a week for 10weeks by itself to start with to see how my body copes??? again any thoughts/opinions/advice much appreciated

BF 11%, 235LBS, 5'7

hello everyone, i've just turned 24 been training since i was 16 snd since 18 been training pretty much at least 5 days a week and sometimes 6 days a week split including 2 leg sessions..... but anabolics has always interested me i feel like ive stopped growing (height) wise and my growth plates are sealed now so im looking to begin my first cycle? but i desperately need some solid advice and opinions from experienced users who are willing to pass on info they've learned it would be much appreciated.....i was thinking of taking deca 400ml a week for 10weeks by itself to start with to see how my body copes??? again any thoughts/opinions/advice much appreciated

BF 11%, 235LBS, 5'7

First off welcome to the board. If that bf % is accurate your a pretty big boy.

Now as for a 10 week deca only cycle? Sure go ahead, just don't expect that pecker of yours to be working for a while after wards.

Most on here will advice a test E or C cycle as your first cycle, perhaps kick started with an oral such as dbol or beastdrol.

A first time cycle might look something like this...

1-12 Test E 500mg/week
1-4 Beastdrol 30mg/day
Forma Stanzol or Prov to reduce estrogen and shbg

Perhaps have some aromasin or even letro on hand in case you happen to be extremely prone to gyno.

PCT should be...

Clomid 25mg/day
Forma Stanzol
Post Cycle/Unleashed combo

Follow up with a bottle of bridge.

With all that said I personally don't see anything wrong with a deca/test first cycle IF all the proper research has been done before hand. You would def want to be taking forma stanzol for progesterone receptor downgrade as well as Cabergoline (Dostinex) to lower proactin.

The only real issue with doing this as a first cycle is you have no idea if your prone to gyno. So if on cycle you start developing a bit you may not be sure if its estrogen or progesterone/prolactin related and how to adjust your ancillaries dosage to combat it.

Expect a longer recovery of course as deca will shut you down hard and fast.

Last edited:
First off welcome to the board. If that bf % is accurate your a pretty big boy.

Now as for a 10 week deca only cycle? Sure go ahead, just don't expect that pecker of yours to be working for a while after wards.

Most on here will advice a test E or C cycle as your first cycle, perhaps kick started with an oral such as dbol or beastdrol.

A first time cycle might look something like this...

1-12 Test E 500mg/week
1-4 Beastdrol 30mg/week
Forma Stanzol or Prov to reduce estrogen and shbg

Perhaps have some aromasin or even letro on hand in case you happen to be extremely prone to gyno.

PCT should be...

Clomid 25mg/week
Forma Stanzol
Post Cycle/Unleashed combo

Follow up with a bottle of bridge.

With all that said I personally don't see anything wrong with a deca/test first cycle IF all the proper research has been done before hand. You would def want to be taking forma stanzol for progesterone receptor downgrade as well as Cabergoline (Dostinex) to lower proactin.

The only real issue with doing this as a first cycle is you have no idea if your prone to gyno. So if on cycle you start developing a bit you may not be sure if its estrogen or progesterone/prolactin related and how to adjust your ancillaries dosage to combat it.

Expect a longer recovery of course as deca will shut you down hard and fast.

JMAt, great advice. I'm running a 10 week with test e/deca adding HCG at the end. Wouldn't you recommend HCG at the end for his stack as well or does all you have for the PCT cover that?

JMAt, great advice. I'm running a 10 week with test e/deca adding HCG at the end. Wouldn't you recommend HCG at the end for his stack as well or does all you have for the PCT cover that?

I ran a 12 week cycle of just test and beast and recovered fine without hcg. If he wants to add it thats up to him it will make recovery a little quicker/easier.

If he decides to go ahead and run the deca then I would def hcg to the cycle.

For your 10 week cycle I'd probly run hcg weeks 6-10 then switch over to hcgenerate during pct.

thanks for the advice its appreciated! do you mind me asking what was your first cycle when you started using roids? and as its my first cycle do compounds that are a little less harsh such as winny?? thanks again :)

a good first cycle is oral kickstart, and test IMO. and keeping it short

I like sustanon because of the 2 fast esthers it has. you will feel it within days.

that was my first cycle.. there will be bloat though so either be aware of have an AI on hand

follow JMAT'S advise if you decide to go with test and deca which im currently riding with and have not encounter any sides besides oily skin ..

Don't listen to Ali man. Jmat and Steve gave you good advice. My first cycle was 400mg test c/wk for 12 wks and 30 mg of d-bol for wks 1-4. I grew like a weed man. But I agree with Steve now in keeping them short ill prolly never run anything over 10 weeks but that just me. Cheers brother good luck.

Top Bottom