Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beginner cycle - beastdrol , questions

beerbaron105

hey all,

starting my first cycle with beastdrol

I've been lifting since 16 but only seriously since 20 or so, completely natural

3 max lifts
bench: 295 x 2
squat : 335 x 2
deadlift 405 x 3

looking to remain lean (or get leaner) and increasing muscle hardness, don't want to puff out

can someone break down the numbers on dosing for the following things that I have?

beastdrol
milk thistle
liv-52
ALA
hcgenerate

post cycle
unleashed
tribulus

thanks in advance!

hey all,

starting my first cycle with beastdrol

I've been lifting since 16 but only seriously since 20 or so, completely natural

3 max lifts
bench: 295 x 2
squat : 335 x 2
deadlift 405 x 3

looking to remain lean (or get leaner) and increasing muscle hardness, don't want to puff out

can someone break down the numbers on dosing for the following things that I have?

beastdrol
milk thistle
liv-52
ALA
hcgenerate

post cycle
unleashed
tribulus

thanks in advance!

Well how lean ur gains r will be most affected by ur diet.

Beastdrol I would do 10/20/20/30
For cycle support spring for some Need2Guard
N2GUARD
That completely covers u as far as cycle support and multivitamin.
ALA Id take that before ur carb meals. Which Id keep earlier in the day if possible.

Id save the HCGenerate for PCT at 5 caps a day.
As far as Post Cycle and Unleased just take as directed on the bottle.

Well how lean ur gains r will be most affected by ur diet.

Beastdrol I would do 10/20/20/30
For cycle support spring for some Need2Guard
N2GUARD
That completely covers u as far as cycle support and multivitamin.
ALA Id take that before ur carb meals. Which Id keep earlier in the day if possible.

Id save the HCGenerate for PCT at 5 caps a day.
As far as Post Cycle and Unleased just take as directed on the bottle.

dude this might work for you but i would recommend it different for this dudes first time

just take the beastdrol 3 a day for 30 days.
take the hcgenerate while on cycle. preventing shut down is better than getting shut down, then trying to recover.
i heard liv-52 is one of the best. never tried it, but you should be good just taking that while on. you can add the milk thistle into pct. but let some more experienced dudes cover this part. you dont want to fuck with your liver

k.. from what iv read

'beastdrol' and 'FIRST CYCLE' usually dont mix..

advice: grab some diesel,

take that shitty trib out of ur PCT and throw hcgenerate in there (during and pct)

throw another unleashed in ur cycle and have it still in pct,
take out the milk thist, liv.52 is good to go

grab needto gaurd for on cycle support then have formastanzol in pct, along with bridge,

and change that beast (repeat) change it to diesel, leave beast for another day.

I was under the impression it was his 1st cycle with Beastdrol. If it is his 1st cycle I would say dont use Beastdrol and certainly dont take 30mg of a double methylated steroid or a stack. 1st cycle I would say use Epi-Strong or Helladrol.

I was under the impression it was his 1st cycle with Beastdrol. If it is his 1st cycle I would say dont use Beastdrol and certainly dont take 30mg of a double methylated steroid or a stack. 1st cycle I would say use Epi-Strong or Helladrol.

Yeah first cycle altogether but I've put in many years bodybuilding naturally. Can I get by with 20mg dose per day? Only reason being is I have the bottles now, or do you guys strongly recommend I go with a different one?

I have ran hella twice .. with awesome gains and no sides ... first cycle ran up to did 3 pills first two weeks the 4 the rest for total of 6 weeks..
2nd cycle ran 5 caps whole cycle...good gains ...lean...and STRONG...NO SIDES..

helladrol and epistrong make awesome first cycles

i think you certainly can do a first cycle with beastdrol, just do something like tom said and start at 1 cap a day and take your time working up to 2 or 3. For most people 2 is plenty and for some people 3 is where it's at. For other people 3 will start to cause bigtime lethargy and sides. Anyway I would not start at 3 as I have done that personally and I got hit hard by insane thirst, calve cramping and explosive water retention... not exactly bad sides cuz it was working GREAT but I just feel starting at 30mg is like going from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds and just not necessary especially for a first cycle.

Just start at 1 and work your way up and there's nothing wrong with using beastdrol for your first cycle. HCGenerate on cycle to keep libido strong

Top Bottom