Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

been on var all year round

brad connor

Hi , everyone , I would like to know what's the longest time you can be of anavar? being a male I have to say I got great results with 10 mg daily and I have done two cycles of 8 weeks at 10 mg with 3 weeks off in between, but the problem is that I lose gains very quick, I was wondering if you can stay on var for the whole year running 10 mg per day on cycles of 7-8 weeks with 3 weeks in between.

You have a spare liver kicking around?

The problem with long duration orals is the stress they put on your liver. Running orals year round is not a viable option in terms of health, your best option would be run a TRT dose of test.

1) Don't stay on all year round
2) What are you doing, or not doing, that's causing you to lose your gains quick? Those that do often make a bunch of mistakes including poor PCT, not eating for their new size, not training hard enough and so on.

You have a spare liver kicking around?

:twirl: I don't. If anyone does, let me know.

It's amazing to me that there seems to be a constant interest in "oral only" cycles. I get it, injections aren't fun . My first run was testosterone only, and I had great results. Kept 90% of my gains. Running a test cycle followed by Perfect PCT is going to be infinitely more beneficial than running low dose var year round. If you need to be on year round, it's TRT time, not low dose oral time.

:twirl: I don't. If anyone does, let me know.

It's amazing to me that there seems to be a constant interest in "oral only" cycles. I get it, injections aren't fun . My first run was testosterone only, and I had great results. Kept 90% of my gains. Running a test cycle followed by Perfect PCT is going to be infinitely more beneficial than running low dose var year round. If you need to be on year round, it's TRT time, not low dose oral time.

Yep. And a dash of 'I like how I feel on all the time'.

using such a low dosage of var is simply preventing muscle wasting while in a deficit. it actually isn't as bad as what everyone is saying on this thread, that is actually the whole reason steroids were invented in the first place!

the problem is since you are losing gains when you come off it tells me you aren't doing a pct and aren't following up with a bridge atleast.

you want to look into using something like hcgenerate (ES) after cycle and bridging with sarm's. sarms1 sells good products. you will keep more gains this way instead of yo'yoing

also what forum parroter came up with the idea you can't do oral only cycles? they are perfectly fine! people who bash that idea are just trying to sell you more gear to line their own pockets. i personally would rather pin once a week and be done with it, but some guys would rather take orals twice a day and that is their perogative

using such a low dosage of var is simply preventing muscle wasting while in a deficit. it actually isn't as bad as what everyone is saying on this thread, that is actually the whole reason steroids were invented in the first place!

the problem is since you are losing gains when you come off it tells me you aren't doing a pct and aren't following up with a bridge atleast.

you want to look into using something like hcgenerate (ES) after cycle and bridging with sarm's. sarms1 sells good products. you will keep more gains this way instead of yo'yoing

also what forum parroter came up with the idea you can't do oral only cycles? they are perfectly fine! people who bash that idea are just trying to sell you more gear to line their own pockets. i personally would rather pin once a week and be done with it, but some guys would rather take orals twice a day and that is their perogative

And definitely add a good liver supporting supplement to this - even at low dosages there is not much good for the liver. N2guard would be the best thing due to its universality.

First off - you don't want to use liver toxic oral steroids like anavar longer then 10 weeks without a break. Your liver is a pretty tough organ but you don't want to abuse it.

Not keeping the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle is usually the result of:

1. Not running a proper PCT after your steroid cycle.
2. Not training and eating with the same intensity after the cycle as you did on cycle.

What put the muscle on the first place is what will keep it there after your PCT - HARD training and a high protein diet.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

10mg is low but I also agree with the lack of PCT and (obvious to me) loss of gains post cycle suggest he's not doing enough of the right stuff to keep his gains.

Top Bottom