Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

been gone for 9 months. has PCT changed. planning cycle and now need help with PCT

thanks for the help. so this wont even last me a week, and i need enough for 3 weeks from what i have read, correct? also, instead of the nolv for PCT, can i run clomid? it is cheaper and i already have some, so shoud i do the 300/100/50 of clomid for 3 weeks within a few days after done with cycle along with 1000iu of hcg 3 times a week for 3 weeks. the test i will use will be prop, so short acting ester. it will be a short cycle. 6.5 weeks of test prop 100mg eod and 50mg of winny eod(the winny dose is low, but it works for me)? or should i get more nolv?
sorry for all the questions, but just want to do this correct. all i have used in the past for pct is clomid
as for the hcg, in total i need 9000 iu's?

Last edited:
Yes, you will technically require a total of 9,000 IUs. I would recommend purchasing some nolvadex and using it at 20 mgs ED in combination with 50 mgs Clomid ED. Keep in mind, the Nolvadex and Clomid is to start at the same time as HCG. HCG is discontinued after three weeks and then the combination of Nolvadex and Clomid is continued for 3 additional weeks. You can use 100 mgs Clomid ED for the first three weeks if desired.

Jenetic

thanks for that,
so the clomid and nolv are used for 6 weeks total(first 3 with hcg then 3 more? seems like long time, but you are the man. do you really think i need all this for a 6 weeker of test prop and winny?

I'd recommend that you run the cycle for a full 8 weeks and then go into PCT. Technically, 1,000 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for a total of 3 weeks and then discontinuing HCG and continuing with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks is sufficient. I figured since you have the Clomid on hand, you might as well throw it in. I would not substitue Nolvadex for Clomid.

Jenetic

Top Bottom