Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beef Stroganoff Recipe...

simply dave

MVP
EF VIP
Here's a delicious recipe that's always a crowd pleaser. Made it last night...

3lbs Top Sirloin, thinly sliced
2 lbs Crimini mushrooms, sliced
2 cups beef broth
12 cloves garlic, chopped
1 large white onion, diced
1 pint sour cream
1/3 cup Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons thyme leaves
salt and pepper

In a large saute pan, sear the top sirloin in olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme. Do not overcook...brown only. Remove meat, cover and set aside.

In same pan, add more olive oil and saute onions and garlic. Once sauteed, add mushrooms and broth. Bring to boil, then lower heat, loosely cover and let simmer about 10 minutes.

Once mushrooms are done and broth is reduced, return top sirloin to pan and add Dijon mustard and more salt and pepper to taste. Cook about another 3-5 minutes. If there is still a lot of liquid in pan, thicken by adding a little corn starch.

Stir in sour cream, cook about another 3 minutes and serve over egg noodles or rice.

Honestly dave that looks friggin tasty. I hadn't had stroganoff in yrs. i'm just laying here watching a flick with a damn protein shake in me and after reading that i'm headed out the door to buy these ingredients!
Probably not as good but will still work with fat free sour cream?

Here's a delicious recipe that's always a crowd pleaser. Made it last night...

3lbs Top Sirloin, thinly sliced
2 lbs Crimini mushrooms, sliced
2 cups beef broth
12 cloves garlic, chopped
1 large white onion, diced
1 pint sour cream
1/3 cup Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons thyme leaves
salt and pepper

In a large saute pan, sear the top sirloin in olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme. Do not overcook...brown only. Remove meat, cover and set aside.

In same pan, add more olive oil and saute onions and garlic. Once sauteed, add mushrooms and broth. Bring to boil, then lower heat, loosely cover and let simmer about 10 minutes.

Once mushrooms are done and broth is reduced, return top sirloin to pan and add Dijon mustard and more salt and pepper to taste. Cook about another 3-5 minutes. If there is still a lot of liquid in pan, thicken by adding a little corn starch.

Stir in sour cream, cook about another 3 minutes and serve over egg noodles or rice.

Dave, your a beautiful motherfucker

Dave, your a beautiful motherfucker

Heh...Thanks buddy. But this doesn't mean we're goin' steady or anything, k? **grin**

Making a Costco run in a few and I've been craving Scallops. I might pick some up and try my hand at a spicy pan seared scallop dish tonight...Stay tuned.

Top Bottom