Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beef liver

WizzelDizzel

has anybody used this? a guy came into our store and said his lifting partner was a former football player for the Redskins and took this to get jacked while everybody else was hittin up the sauce? just wonderin if anybody has any experience with it or know what it is good for

Wizzel

do you mean dessicated liver (in tabs) ?
it is an old fashioned supplement, full of minerals and AA
but also very rich in iron (bad for men) and toxins !

or fresh beef liver ?
a lean meat, rich in proteins but with a nasty taste

I know it is loaded with free aminos and B vitamins. It makes some people gain a lot of water prompting an anabolic stimulus drawing more protein/nutrirnts into muscle cells. An old time bodybuilding staple. And it's cheap too, hence not a lot of hype about it.

From what I know it's as close to juice as you can get, if not juice. A Cow's liver passes all the JUICE it gets and has anabolic properties since Cow's get juiced to beef up, hence the the term!

Now, I don't know if you eat it, take it in a pill, powder, shot it, or suck it :confused:

bpdaddy said:
From what I know it's as close to juice as you can get, if not juice. A Cow's liver passes all the JUICE it gets and has anabolic properties since Cow's get juiced to beef up, hence the the term!

Now, I don't know if you eat it, take it in a pill, powder, shot it, or suck it :confused:

unfortunately it is NOT TRUE !

anabolics that are injected into cows to make them grow faster (and/or give more milk) is destroyed (in the cow's body) and can't be "used" by humans

This supplement to me is worse than HMB. It is aweful IMO. I can't believe I even bought the crap at one point. On another board everyone was taking it, some people loved it. I took it, my gums bled, I know I had excessive Iron in my system. It stays in my book as one of the worst supplements ever. You can get Bvitamins seperate, and aminos seperate, or w/ food or shakes. No need to take that crap.

Top Bottom