Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bee pollen the best steroid on the earth

Can anyone get me a domestic source for this stuff? I got a couple guys in Asia that can probably get their hands on some for me but I'd rather not take the chance of getting fucked by Customs :D

Bee pollen?

Bee pollen? You mean the late 80's early 90's supplement industry fad? Sort of like the 'willow tree' bark builds muscle, St John's Wort cures depression, ginseng makes you a super human, shark cartiledge actually does something, etc etc?

I'll take a tub of it!!!

Re: Bee pollen?

Victorian guy said:
Bee pollen? You mean the late 80's early 90's supplement industry fad? Sort of like the 'willow tree' bark builds muscle, St John's Wort cures depression, ginseng makes you a super human, shark cartiledge actually does something, etc etc?

I'll take a tub of it!!!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RdStrcklnd said:
I thought carao was the best steroid on earth? Or was it ALA? No, I remember, it was flax seeed oil.

Basically, these may be good supplements, but they aren't going to get you big no matter how big the hype. Save your money for the real stuff.

No dude, you must be thinking of BORON.

BMJ

Top Bottom