Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bee pollen the best steroid on the earth

I was at a diner in Jersey that has that whole thing written on their paper table mats...................hmmmmm, what a coincidence.

Well....

A guy I really respect for straight-up info on gear said that Bee Pollen is probably (bar none) the best legitimate OTC item that can generate any kind of anabolic effect.

Of course, with all those nutrients in bee pollen, I don't doubt it's true to some extent.

I thought carao was the best steroid on earth? Or was it ALA? No, I remember, it was flax seeed oil.

Basically, these may be good supplements, but they aren't going to get you big no matter how big the hype. Save your money for the real stuff.

Hey buddy(transporter).......Go fuck yourself!!!!

This stupid ass post(although funny) reminds me of the "good old" muscular warrier posts. In any case your both jackasses haha.

YO!! i read that on the placemat thingie in a dinner in jersey, ......... don't remember which one...definately northwestern i think........crazy

Top Bottom