Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol sides

HsLd

Ok, week 3 of Beastdrol 30mg a day, & week 2 of Epi @ 30mg a day. Damn this stuff is powerful! Love the strength gains, gone up 50#'s on my bench & have made significant increases in all areas. I have a question about the sides, I've read about these "back pumps". What I'm having is lower back pain, right @ the belt line, sometimes both sides, sometimes one side. I drink @ least a gallon to a gallon & a half of H2O everyday. Couple of days I didn't drink enough the pain was worse & urine was dark & foamy. Are these back pumps or my kidney's? I take milk thistle 2000mg a day, I eat bananas, & like I said I drink the H2O. If it is back pumps should I get some taurine? I would really like to finish this cycle.
Thanks

Ok, week 3 of Beastdrol 30mg a day, & week 2 of Epi @ 30mg a day. Damn this stuff is powerful! Love the strength gains, gone up 50#'s on my bench & have made significant increases in all areas. I have a question about the sides, I've read about these "back pumps". What I'm having is lower back pain, right @ the belt line, sometimes both sides, sometimes one side. I drink @ least a gallon to a gallon & a half of H2O everyday. Couple of days I didn't drink enough the pain was worse & urine was dark & foamy. Are these back pumps or my kidney's? I take milk thistle 2000mg a day, I eat bananas, & like I said I drink the H2O. If it is back pumps should I get some taurine? I would really like to finish this cycle.
Thanks

drop down to 20mg a day for your last week. Stop using cheap ass milk thisle for your livver support it sucks. use forged liver support and in 5 das from now everyone should be using N2guard during any and all cycles injection or oral.

Drop to 10mg am and 10mg pm. Drink lots of water and up the amounf of carbs you are eating.

Thanks

Bro follow NEED2's advice but I am assuming you have no history of kindey problems, correct?

Thanks will definitely follow needto's advice, and for kidney problems I have a 6mm stone lodged in my left kidney. It's been there for years, just have to maintain good water intake.

Top Bottom