Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol Q

IceBox33

Hey all, i've been skimming around these forums for a long time now, and just decided to join and ask some questions.

Stats: 26yo, 195lbs, 5'11
Training for 4+ years

i have a couple cycles under my belt like test + deca, winny etc. and am gonna try beastdrol finally, expecting it any day now :)

Just had a quick question, what kind of effects can i expect on my libido? I've researched but can hardly find anything about this. I plan on running N2Guard with it, but i'm not sure if this will help if the beast gets my libido down. Will I need to run unleashed with it too? unleashed is already in my pct.

Also, could someone fill me in on all the psych side effects? Besides the aggression of course. Just curious as I have pretty bad anxiety and I wanna know if this will worsen it.

beastdrol will hurt your libido a little, to combat this run HCGenerate with it and keep the run to 4 weeks. the longer you take it for the worse your libido will be hurt. keep dosages low, it is very powerful great gains can be made with a low dosage. 20 mg sounds about right, even 10 mg every day you will get gains. i wouldnt go over 30 mg personally.

beastdrol will hurt your libido a little, to combat this run HCGenerate with it and keep the run to 4 weeks. the longer you take it for the worse your libido will be hurt. keep dosages low, it is very powerful great gains can be made with a low dosage. 20 mg sounds about right, even 10 mg every day you will get gains. i wouldnt go over 30 mg personally.

Good advice, the gains are lean and its effects are stronger than Dbol, personally i love it!
BTW....never had any anxiety issues with this compound

Last edited:
Will u really see gains off of 10 mgs a day. I've been nervouse about gyno issues so I've put off my beast for a while. Do u think I would be able to avoid those type of sides by sticking to 10 mgs stacked with another non aromitizing compound? I didn't think 10mgs would be worth it. I'm assuming you have tryed beast at 10mgs already?

I've heard in some cases from progesterone. I know I can use formastanazolol but ironically even tho I use steroids I like to keep the amount of drugs I have to take to a minimum . So I've been a little hesitant for that reason alone..

well the N2Guard should give me plenty of liver support. But the HCGenerate is out of stock unfortunately :\ would the unleashed during the cycle and pct be good to combat the libido? And yeah I was only planning on running 20mg a day for 4-5 weeks.

Top Bottom