Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol or Helladrol?

.Mike

Ive ran beast 3 times before, and loved it. first time was with tren-tfo with great results, second time with katanadrol, which i had to stop the katana due to gyno starting, and third was just beast alone. now that im thinkin on another cycle, im starting to see helladrol, so im wondering which is the better one? im looking for great strength games, while also tryin to stay relatively lean.

If you are focused on cutting cals and staying lean lean then go with helladrol. Beastdrols gains are dry and lean but at the same time it needs cals to work

helladrol is a lean mass builder. gains will come slowly, but will be solid, and easily maintained.

run for 6 -8 weeks.

helladrol like already said, lean gains and good while being on lower cals.

ha yea im stuck now, i need help makin up my mind. i like the sound of lean mass, but im focused more on strength. damnnnnn hahaha

ha yea im stuck now, i need help makin up my mind. i like the sound of lean mass, but im focused more on strength. damnnnnn hahaha

strength = beast

its called beast for a reason

size = beast

helladrol is a halodrol clone, let that speak for itself ? but realistically if your going for lean, go more so for helladrol. because a bulk can be done on beast but this depends on cals, helladrol does not seem to have these restrictions based on diet.

Top Bottom