Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol------hungry

I did not feel any hungrier when on Beastdrol to be honest... If anything the lethargy side effect made me want to eat a bit less. That being said it is a very powerful and effective oral that works wonders for me at just 2 caps/day. If you are actually hungrier on it, congrats because you'll gain that much more!

Any type of steroid, whether it's beastdrol, anavar, winny, eq, deca, or even as little as 250mg of Testosterone a week makes me starve all the time. I am always hungry. Cutting sucks big time

Amen to cutting sucking. Just going back to normal eating after sucks. LOL

I'm not any hungrier then normal. But then I'm drinking 2 gal of h2o and eating 300+ grams of protine everyday anyway...

I'm not any hungrier then normal. But then I'm drinking 2 gal of h2o and eating 300+ grams of protine everyday anyway...

Beastdrol made me go from drinking 2 gals of water and 350grams of protein with 150 grams carbs to 450+protein and God knows how much carbs. It wass just very hard to control the hunger...not that I really cared since I stayed lean and put on nice size.

How the hell do you guys manage to get an appetite boost on the stuff? Lucky bunch of mutants!! ;) I have to force it down.

Top Bottom