Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol diet plan - Is it ok?

viczeva

This is what my current diet looks like. What do you guys think? This enough for some lean gains on beast?

Stats:

210lbs, 14%bf, 6'1 with a BMR of aprox 2500

Im consuming:

Calories 3020.7

Protein 48%, Carbs, 36% and Fats 16%

Sugars 79.4
Carbohydrates 280.05
Fat 55.93
Protein 373.06
Cholesterol 503.3
Sodium 3,707.00
Dietary Fiber 27.75

Calories Allowed 3,024.01
Calories Consumed 3,020.70
Calories Burned 744 (an hour or so of gym)
Net Calories 3020.7

Im drinking 3 Protein shakes a day (60 g of Protein each) in order to maintain a high level of Protein.

Supps:
N2guard
gear
Bridge (double dose)
Taurine (3g)
BCAA

and will most likely be adding ancient strenght once it arrives. should I?

Thoughts?

(Thank you in advance)

This is what my current diet looks like. What do you guys think? This enough for some lean gains on beast?

Stats:

210lbs, 14%bf, 6'1 with a BMR of aprox 2500

Im consuming:

Calories 3020.7

Protein 48%, Carbs, 36% and Fats 16%

Sugars 79.4
Carbohydrates 280.05
Fat 55.93
Protein 373.06
Cholesterol 503.3
Sodium 3,707.00
Dietary Fiber 27.75

Calories Allowed 3,024.01
Calories Consumed 3,020.70
Calories Burned 744 (an hour or so of gym)
Net Calories 3020.7

Im drinking 3 Protein shakes a day (60 g of Protein each) in order to maintain a high level of Protein.

Supps:
N2guard
gear
Bridge (double dose)
Taurine (3g)
BCAA

and will most likely be adding ancient strenght once it arrives. should I?

Thoughts?

(Thank you in advance)
at 214 lbs ur bmr has gotta be higher than 2,500 calories....u should be at 4,000 daily minimum in my opinion. And Weres all the sugar coming from? Fats should also be higher as well at least 100g daily......unless ur trying to cut? In which case wouldn't be using beast

at 214 lbs ur bmr has gotta be higher than 2,500 calories....u should be at 4,000 daily minimum in my opinion. And Weres all the sugar coming from? Fats should also be higher as well at least 100g daily......unless ur trying to cut? In which case wouldn't be using beast

BMR Calculator

I have a RMR of 2124.6

Using the Harris Benedict Equation:

•If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
•If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
•If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
•If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
•If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

I'm using 1.2, since i work at an office and sit all day. Should i be using 1.55 since i work out 5 times a week?

The sugar comes from the protein shakes. I could easily add up the fat by eating nuts or adding natural peanut butter to the protein shakes.

Im gonna have to buy some heavy carb shakes (something like muscle milk) in order to be getting more calories. im trying to bulk, hence the beastdrol, but i wanna make it as clean as possible.

advice?

Last edited:
BMR Calculator

I have a RMR of 2124.6

Using the Harris Benedict Equation:

•If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
•If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
•If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
•If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
•If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

I'm using 1.2, since i work at an office and sit all day. Should i be using 1.55 since i work out 5 times a week?

The sugar comes from the protein shakes. I could easily add up the fat by eating nuts or adding natural peanut butter to the protein shakes.

Im gonna have to buy some heavy carb shakes (something like muscle milk) in order to be getting more calories. im trying to bulk, hence the beastdrol, but i wanna make it as clean as possible.

advice?
What kind of protein are u using with all that sugar? At 170 I would need to take 3400-3500 calories on a beast cycle....how u long u been training for bro?

sodium seems really high. might want to take a look at that to keep the upper hand on bloat

what are you lookign to get out of this cycle?

Top Bottom