Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol Cycle Advice

CM_LFC

Hey new to this site as you can see this being my first post. Would just like some beastdrol cycle advice. Basically i was going to run the dieselbolan cycle shown below:

Diselbolan v 2 - 3 tabs a day
Forged liver support - 2 tabs a day
HCGenerate - 5 tabs a day

For 4 weeks followed by an unleashed/pct combo for a further for weeks.

However my order came through and i have been sent beastdrol instead of dieselbolan by mistake. If i replace the Dieselbolan like for like and run the same cycle will the beastdrol have a similar effect and results as would have be expected from the dieselbolan?

Hey new to this site as you can see this being my first post. Would just like some beastdrol cycle advice. Basically i was going to run the dieselbolan cycle shown below:

Diselbolan v 2 - 3 tabs a day
Forged liver support - 2 tabs a day
HCGenerate - 5 tabs a day

For 4 weeks followed by an unleashed/pct combo for a further for weeks.

However my order came through and i have been sent beastdrol instead of dieselbolan by mistake. If i replace the Dieselbolan like for like and run the same cycle will the beastdrol have a similar effect and results as would have be expected from the dieselbolan?

beastdrol is the shit! You looking to gain mass?

yer looking to hopefully gain 14 lbs + do you think that is achieveable with the cycle mentioned above and a good high calorie/protein diet?

Top Bottom