Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol and 19 Tren-TFO. One cycle or two?

Bundus

Hi guys.

Im new to this forum and new to designer supps too. Im 29 years old now and have been training since I was 18. My main aim has always been bulking and I managed to go from 147 lbs to 175 lbs using just diet, training and supps such as creatine and protein.

My weight has now leveled out around 168 lbs and I now want to take it to the next level. Ive always been in good shape but never had the vascularity, definition or even size and strength that makes people take notice.

I heard about Beastdrol and 19-Tren TFO and heard they got good results - and as Im a newbie to designer supplements and anabolics I thought they seemed like good option.

I ordered the beastdrol starter pack (Beastdrol, 19 Tren-TFO, Forged Liver Support and Forged Post cycle). I also ordered another Liver support and Post cycle as well as 2 x Unleashed and 2 x DX-7 multivitamin.

The plan was to do two cycles like this.

Cycle 1

Week 1-4...19 Tren-TFO
....Liver Support
Week 4-8...Post Cycle
....Unleashed
+ DX-7 multivitamin throughout.

In conjuction with my usual high protein diet and training regime also increased water intake

I would then do a second cycle similar to the first but replacing the Tren with the Beastdrol.

Does this seem like a good idea or would I be better using the Tren and the Beastdrol together in one cycle.

Can anyone advise on this and give me some ideas on how much and when to take each of these products.

I know this is a very experienced board so Im looking forward to some helpful advice.

Thanks guys.
Andy.

how many cycles have you done before? that will really determine what you should do.

From what I understand, you are generally not advised to do a Tren cycle by itself, because it has the probability of shutting down things like your libido, and increases your likelihood of gyno issues.

People tend to suggest stacking it with a test-based substance.

But I'm no expert, so I'll defer to the pros.

Thanks for the replies guys.

This will be my first cycle with designer supplements. Im experienced in supplements and heavy training but never done any designer supps or anabolics before.

What do you recommend for my first cycle? If Tren on its own can cause problems Im happy to stack it with the Beastdrol for one cycle.

Thanks again.

It would be a great cycle for beastdrol and tren if you can handle it. do you have all your support supps in place as well as a pct? im assuming so since you bought the starter pack.

It would be a great cycle for beastdrol and tren if you can handle it. do you have all your support supps in place as well as a pct? im assuming so since you bought the starter pack.

Yah man Ive got everything else good to good but Im gonna get me some Sustain Alpha before I start just so I can have the smoothest recovery.

Top Bottom