Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol 3rd time round

Reesn

G day all

I wanna run beastdrol for the 3rd time in about three years. I'm 28 been lifting for about 10 years and I weigh 83kg.
The first time went smoothly. The strength and weight gains were awesome.I ran it at 20/30/30. For pct I used unleashed/post cycle combo. Hcg generate through out cycle and forma stanazole.
My recovery was quick and I was extremely happy with my first ph cycle.
Second time around. I waited maybe a year. I did the same thing as my first cycle and everything went smoothly until about 4 weeks after I finished pct I got early signs of gyno. Nothing major but still enough to make me more cautious this time round.
My question is. Should I ramp up my pct by adding clomid and maybe some nolva during cycle. I want to do all I can to avoid gyno and make this cycle as safe as possible. Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers Reesn

G day all

I wanna run beastdrol for the 3rd time in about three years. I'm 28 been lifting for about 10 years and I weigh 83kg.
The first time went smoothly. The strength and weight gains were awesome.I ran it at 20/30/30. For pct I used unleashed/post cycle combo. Hcg generate through out cycle and forma stanazole.
My recovery was quick and I was extremely happy with my first ph cycle.
Second time around. I waited maybe a year. I did the same thing as my first cycle and everything went smoothly until about 4 weeks after I finished pct I got early signs of gyno. Nothing major but still enough to make me more cautious this time round.
My question is. Should I ramp up my pct by adding clomid and maybe some nolva during cycle. I want to do all I can to avoid gyno and make this cycle as safe as possible. Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers Reesn

That is something that is a concern with the beast... I have seen a lot of guys experience rebound and the shutdown can be rough as well... I would use aromasin in pct bro... here is how i would run the cycle...

1-4 beast 20/20/20/30
1-4 n2guard
1-4 hcgenerate ES
1-4 tudca
3-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod

pct 5-8

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom