Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bear eats man at beer festival

He removed himself from the gene pool as to not procreate.....The poor bears will probably be destroyed now....

A drunk ass mutherfucker made a bet with his buddies. The Serbian equivalent of a redneck shouting "Hey Y'all, Watch This!"

If he had been drugged and put inside the cage, why would his clothes be INSIDE the cage?

I bet he climbed in, took off the clothes (maybe to go running across the bear cage naked? Streak the bears?) the bears attacked him, his buddies threw shit at the bears to try to get them to let him go and ditched when they realized he was toast.

musclemom said:
If he had been drugged and put inside the cage, why would his clothes be INSIDE the cage?

Well we'd have to see the clothes, but in the woods when bears kill humans for food they pull off the persons' clothes before eating him/her. If the clothes werent torn I'd say you were right, if you the front/rear of the shirt and were peeled open then it was the bears that undressed him before eating him.

Getting wasted and jumping naked into a bear cage is a pretty hard act to follow.

sounds like he and some friends jumped in and were taunting the bears, thus the sticks, stones, phones, etc. part of the drunken debauchery was getting naked (closet homos). The others got away while the bears ate one of them.

Idiot!

i've fought several cartoon bears, so i can safely say that this was no accident....

RottenWillow said:
Well we'd have to see the clothes, but in the woods when bears kill humans for food they pull off the persons' clothes before eating him/her. If the clothes werent torn I'd say you were right, if you the front/rear of the shirt and were peeled open then it was the bears that undressed him before eating him.
That's why I think it was a drunk ass dumb stunt.

This is from the article: "The man was found naked, with his clothes lying intact inside the cage."

I just gotta ask, how do you know about bears peeling people :qt:

musclemom said:
That's why I think it was a drunk ass dumb stunt.

This is from the article: "The man was found naked, with his clothes lying intact inside the cage."

I just gotta ask, how do you know about bears peeling people :qt:

yeah I saw that too, but I'm taking CNN's report with a grain of salt. :)

Ha! Yeah that's a weird bit of trivia. I saw a some sort of documentary on bear attacks a few years ago. Bears apparently perceive our clothes as fur which they do not eat, so they peal it back before chomping. Yum!

Top Bottom