Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bayer Schering Primo Real/Fake

testmebro

Hey bros, I've been a lurker for some years now and this is my first post on any fitness forum ever. Anyhow, I just started a cycle of Test P. 100eod and Bayer Schering 100eod. Its week 3 now, I am running out of Primo and I am starting to wonder if its real or not since I'm not feeling much yet besides the Prop maybe? (Prop is 100% real). Bayer Schering I have is thicker than any other oil I've had, and the color is a little lighter than my Prop. It also smells like test.

If the Primo is real, I can get more from a very reliable source, and if its fake I can get ISIS Pharama Primo which my source says is VERY good. I would rather pay the extra and go with Bayer if its real. Here are some pictures, so please let me know what you think. All were taken with iPhone and the print on the label seems to be very sharp.

i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u522/testmebro/photo2_zps6eabac7c.jpg
i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u522/testmebro/photo3-1_zpsa2a61e9d.jpg
i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u522/testmebro/photo1_zps4f73eccd.jpg

Thanks!

Know this is an old thread.... Just wondering if you ever tried ISIS pharma, and if so how was it for you?

We don't discuss sources and by the name of the brand I wouldn't trust it.

Sorry, I wasn't seeing that as source discussion, as I'm discussing a specific ugl, not where I got it from. It usually seems accepted practice on this site... My bad.

They're g2g anyway. Dodgy name, agreed.

Top Bottom