Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bastard cycle - Test Cyp/Var/Dbol/Epistane/Helladrol

Bullitt2001

Operation liver death has begun... j/k (hoping the moderate doses will save my ass with all the orals)

So I've been on TRT for a while now and was looking around the stash.. and I have a bunch of left over crap... i was thinking maybe i could make some kind of bastard cycle just to use the shit up... so far i got 2 bottles of helladrol (tbol prohormone), 1 bottle of epistrong, some old british dragon DBOL, and some old british dragon Anavar... i also have enough test cypto blast my trt at about 600mg per week for 16 weeks.. so i was thinking

1 Test cyp 600 / DBOL 30mg / Epistane 20mg
2 Test cyp 600 / DBOL 30mg / Epistane 20mg
3 Test cyp 600 / DBOL 30mg / Epistane 20mg
4 Test cyp 600 / DBOL 30mg / Epistane 20mg
5 Test cyp 600
6 Test cyp 600
7 Test cyp 600
8 Test cyp 600
9 Test cyp 600
10 Test cyp 600
11 Test cyp 600 / HDROL 100mg
12 Test cyp 600 / HDROL 100mg
13 Test cyp 600 / HDROL 75mg / VAR 50 mg
14 Test cyp 600 / HDROL 75mg / VAR 50 mg
15 Test cyp 600 / HDROL 75mg / VAR 50 mg
16 Test cyp 600 / HDROL 75mg / VAR 50 mg
Weeks 15-19 blast some HCG and taper back down to my normal trt level of around 200mg/week... i also might up the dose on my adex if estro becomes a problem.

does this sound crazy or am i good to go? will def be bulking and might even do a nice log for you guys with pics..

Last edited:
so i know all these orals are methyls but because there is a 6 week lay off between the two oral cycles i was thinking it would be ok...
what question i have is.. say you run 30mg dbol/ 20mg epi... so basically 50mg of methyl orals.. whats the difference then between that and say running 75mg of hdrol a.k.a 75mg of a methyl... i dont understand why one is considered a no-no (dbol-epi) but the other is ok.. (people run hdrol from 75mg-125mg all the time)

so i know all these orals are methyls but because there is a 6 week lay off between the two oral cycles i was thinking it would be ok...
what question i have is.. say you run 30mg dbol/ 20mg epi... so basically 50mg of methyl orals.. whats the difference then between that and say running 75mg of hdrol a.k.a 75mg of a methyl... i dont understand why one is considered a no-no (dbol-epi) but the other is ok.. (people run hdrol from 75mg-125mg all the time)

It's kind of funny - you'll see guys running 75-100+ mg of a single oral, but most people are against stacking orals. Well, I respectfully disagree.

Total mg and toxicity of the 2 orals are what matter. I recently ran 25mg of Dbol with 50 mg of Winny (with Test and Damage Control). I felt great, possibly better than running 75-100mg of a single oral.

I won't tell you what you can or should run because I'm not you. But, within moderation, I believe you can stack orals. And, if you do, I'm a fan of stacking an 'anabolic' with an 'androgenic'.

Be safe.

Drop the epistane and the hdrol....you can keep the var on the last 4 weeks and up the var dose. I think there is enough time off between orals to allow your liver to recover to a degree. Use TUDCA and N2Guard in between the Dbol and the var

Why not drop 2 orals and add in another injectable or two? This would solve your toxicity issues. I can see extreme lethargy and strained lipids/liver values as a result of the oral dosages.

You could at least drop the doses some more if anything. 60mg of var is an effective dose and you're stacking 50mg with 75mg of hdrol... But I agree that Tudca and n2guard would be great additions here

Top Bottom