Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry Bonds (steroids) NBC

I think it should all come out the ones that have been tested and caught in the olympics are called cheats....is not far for them all that hard work they are doing the same as everyone else.... but if they could really stop the steroids....completly it would be fun to see how people react when all the athelets become smaller...slower...and boaring to watch......

Marion Jones oughta fry...they have samples of hers from way back frozen probably...and there's a precedent that retroactive testing is allowed for AAS (since the IOC policy states known substances and any and all of their DERIVATIVES are banned), so they should find some THG in her piss and ban her. That's the difference between an Olympic athlete and a ballplayer; ballplayers weren't doing anything against the rules of their sport up until the beginning of last season...olympic athletes were.

canadianhitman said:
Marion Jones oughta fry...they have samples of hers from way back frozen probably...and there's a precedent that retroactive testing is allowed for AAS (since the IOC policy states known substances and any and all of their DERIVATIVES are banned), so they should find some THG in her piss and ban her. That's the difference between an Olympic athlete and a ballplayer; ballplayers weren't doing anything against the rules of their sport up until the beginning of last season...olympic athletes were.
well just baseball.... but it still thought off as cheating regardless....
I mean i dont think it is anyway.....Is it cheating if you are 7foot tall in basket ball ?? what about if you are natually stronger than somone else?
what if you dont have access to hamburger meat only veggies....but i eat mean that is not far... cheater.... what about creatine... hummm.

ya but in every sport theer are people try to cheat the system if baseball wanted to make it illegal and give out fines and penatlies for AS then they would people knew it was all hush hush becasue it was "AMERICA'S GREAT PASTIME" it's all BS and i think that he knew fully knew but he still is one of the best to every paly the game with or without AS

Who the F Cares if he juiced???? It doesnt help hand eye coordination, it doesnt help him set the walks in a season record, AND its not like his jacks were just creaping over the friggn wall....he still trained harded than shit.....SO, take him off the juice....he knows parks them in row O instead of Row JJ.........big deal.

evedently america cares...everyone that has been lied to about steroids....we are all taught lies because the teachers were lied too.... it is great....500 years ago there were no answers to anything so they just made em up uuuuu... uuu.. well son God did it ... God made everything ........ good thing we dident leav it up to the magic god or we would not have hospitals... just pray for it honey it will be ok

Top Bottom